The annual event in the Middle East bringing together regional and international AISPM professionals together to discuss strategies
After a hugely-successful event in 2019, we are pleased to announce that the 2020 edition of the 15th Annual Asset Integrity and Process Safety Summit
will take place from 29 March - 1 April 2020.
Featuring four dedicated days on leveraging next-gen technologies - IoT, IA, AI, RPA, 3D Printing, Big Data and Blockchain to strengthen asset integrity and process safety management.
Why You Should Attend The 15th AIPSM Summit?
- Hear from industry experts on post-AIM implementation case studies and success stories
- Find out how some of the top companies in the oil and gas industry are reducing costs without compromising project safety
- Get updated on regional incidents from various industries, and learn how these can be used to systematically improve the safety of projects
- Learn from international case studies on how to build, maintain, and improve a sustainable AIPSM programme
- Discover the latest technologies that can help AIPSM programmes do more with less
The 15th Annual Asset Integrity Management Summit
will bring together regional and international operating companies, refineries and petrochemical companies.
Attending departments include:
- Asset Integrity
- Corrosion and Inspection
- Subsea Integrity
- Suliman AlMousa, Asset Integrity Engineer, Saudi Aramco
- Tarik Zamiti, Head of Planning, ADNOC
- Ali Alawati, Operations Excellence Manager, Petrogas
- Mahmoud Selim, Integrity Technical Authority, Petroleum Development Oman
- Majed Al-Jawad, Maintenance Manager, SASREF
- Khallelula Syed, Team Leader, Integrity, ADNOC
- Soosiamanickam Acrockiasamy, Head of Reliability Department, Salalah Methanol Company
- Abdulaziz Al Hamdi, Team Leader Corrosion & Inspection, ORPIC
- Sohail Rabbani, Team Leader, Process Safety, ORPIC
- Khalid Makhladi, Asset Integrity Team Leader, Daleel Petroleum
- Samah Yusuf Al-Hamad, Superintendent Business Resilience Management, BAPCO
- Mohamed Attia, Group Leader - Asset Integrity Management, Saudi Aramco
- Jorge Pirela Galban, Reliability Engineering Team Leader, Daleel Petroleum
- Adil Ali Al Kiyumi, Maintenance Strategy & Support Team Lead, Petroleum Development Oman
- Mohammed Al Aamri, HSSE Manager, OCTAL
- Kevin Watson, Independent Consultant, .
- Ahmed Al Harthi, Asset Integrity Manager, OOCEP
- Peter Michael Hamel, HSE Manager, Shaleem Petroleum
- Ayssar Hanza, Risk Engineering Director, Ace Energy
- Benoy Joseph, Process Safety Expert, ADNOC Offshore
- Senior Expert, ., BP
: 30-31 March 2020Workshop Days
: 29 March & 1 April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to followPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.