Partnership & Business Models | Payment Strategies | Gamer Acquisition, Engagement & Retention
Gamers in Asia spend $12 billion yearly on mobile games - and industry players argue that by 2021, Southeast Asia alone will house 250 million mobile gamers, driving $2.4 billion in revenue. While this presents an opportune moment for the mobile gaming industry, players continue to struggle with monetisation and commercialisation.
Against a backdrop of rising gamer expectations and preferences as well as the promise of portability and entertainment on-the-go, the cost of launching games in untapped markets is higher than before. In addition, publishers and developers (both seasoned and new) struggle to attain market share and retain a solid gamer fan-base due to low brand recognition. Inaccessible payment structures in some countries make it even harder for market players as well.
Key Themes Include:
- Mobile Gaming Market Outlook
- Monetising Mobile Gaming in Asia
- Choosing the Right Business & Partnership Model for Your Game
- Revolutionising the Gamers' Journey - User Acquisition, Engagement, and Retention
- The Future of Mobile Gaming
- Inspired by the big ideas speakers and forward-thinking companies discussing the future of Mobile Gaming
- Discover innovative ways to drive greater user acquisition, engagement and retention for Mobile Gaming in Asia
- Hear from the brightest game creators' experiences, perspectives and lesson learnt to bring these games to life
- Monetization strategies to diversify your games revenue and expansion plan
- Find the right partners to ensure successful collaboration
- Mervyn Lau, CEO, Tokigames
- Taro Araya, CEO, Goama
- Eugene Sudak, Head of Game Design, Pixonic
- Jack Gilson, Studio Art Director, Rovio Entertainment
- Taewon Yun, General Manager - Global Publishing, Super Evil Megacorp
- Florent Vallauri, Senior Managing Director Southeast Asia Pacific, Gameloft
- David Bui, Data Science and Analytics Solutions, Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Ronnie Tan, Managing Director, gumi Asia Pte Ltd
- Langer Lee, Director, Corporate Planning & Strategy, XFLAG Studio, mixi, inc.
- Terence Ting, CEO & Founder, Team Flash
- Hartman Harris Christian, Co-Founder, EVOS Holdings
- Kent Kim, Founder, International ESPORTS Omnipo Committee
- Ratna Irsana, Director, Media and Public Relations, Indonesia Asian Games Organizing Committee (INASGOC)
- Mickael Piantchenko, Vice President, Business Development, Mineski
- Darang S. Candra, Country Manager - Indonesia and Malaysia, Niko Partners
- Michael Fegan, Lead for eSports Asia, Nielsen
: 17 February 2020Main Conference
: 18-19 February 2020Post-Conference Workshops
: 20 February 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Singapore Atrium
317 Outram Road, 169075
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.