Intelligent Digitisation, Strategic Finance Transformation, Data & Analytics
In the race to go digital, traditional finance processes that are high-volume-low-value can now be easily automated. At the same time, the increasing availability of cognitive technology enables finance data to transform from statistical to analytical and predictive.
The role of finance has therefore evolved.
Finance leaders are now expected to play a more strategic role in businesses by creating added value and influencing business decisions beyond traditional and manual finance processes. Finance leaders must now cleverly harness technology, support seamless financial operations, and provide meaningful and actionable insights from finance-related data.Future of Finance and CFO Summit Asia
is the leading platform for finance leaders to stay ahead of the finance evolution curve and be well-equipped for the next wave of disruption. Join us as we bridge the gap between industry 4.0 and 5.0 - the next phase in your digital finance transformation.
Co-Located With Artificial Intelligence for Enterprise Asia 2020
- Gain an overview of Finance 5.0 and understand what future lies ahead for the evolving world of finance
- Learn practical insights and key takeaways on harnessing technology to achieve efficiencies in finance process and activities
- Explore critical strategies involved in future-proofing your finance strategies to remain competitive
- Find out how you can leverage on data and analytics to drive business intelligence and harness financial insight
- Network with the region's CFOs and senior finance leaders across multiple industries
- Axel Paix, Chief Financial Officer, Asia Pacific, Brenntag Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Dr Yanyong Thammatucharee, Chief Financial Officer, Leadway Heavy Machinery (LHM)
- Joe Diche, Chief Financial Officer, Propertyguru Group
- Zulaifah Abdul Ghani, Head - Centre of Excellence; Country Finance lead - Malaysia & Indonesia, Luxasia
- Sereen Teoh, Chief Financial Officer, AirAsia BIG
- Daniel Berenbaum, Chief Financial Officer, Asia Pacific, GlobalFoundries
- Philip Pfeiffer, Chief Financial Officer, Asiatic Llyod Maritime LLP
- Tjendra Halima, Chief Financial Officer & Regional Finance Director, Schneider Electric
- Diana Chong, Group Chief Financial Officer, Multi-Wing Group Management Holding Pte Ltd
- Gabriel Low, Chief Financial Officer, Weidmuller
- Elyn Chen, Group Chief Financial Officer, Laird Performance Materials
- Jayanta Chatterjee, Chief Financial Officer, Indorama Corporation
- Stan Zabolotsky, Chief Financial and Operating Officer (CFO & COO), Ta Win Holdings
- Kenneth Koh, Head of Finance & Controlling, ASEAN, Draeger Singapore Pte Ltd
- Chen Theng Aik, Director and Head of Center for Financial Services (CFS), Pall Corporation
- Paul Lennie, Chief Financial Officer, South East Asia, Asurion
- Amit Minocha, Finance Shared Services Center Director, Intel Corporation
- Cyndi Pei, Senior Vice President, Group Finance and Group Financial Controller, Yeo Hiap Seng (Yeo's)
- Ashish Maheshwari, Chief Financial Officer, Aetna
- Alexander Joramsa, Cheif Financial Officer, Alcon
- Puneet Sabharwal, Chief Financial Officer, Peugeot
- Choo Yee Ling, Chief Financial Officer, Electrolux SEA
- Ganesh Nadarajah, Executive Director & Group Chief Financial Officer, The Holstein Milk Company Sdn Bhd (Farm Fresh)
- Azizan Abd Aziz, Chief Financial Officer, Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Yoshihiro Nakahara, Chief Financial Officer, LIXIL Asia
: 11 February 2020Main Conference
: 12-13 February 2020Post-Conference Workshops
: 14 February 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.