Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19 this event has now been postponed to 6th - 7th October 2020.
We are delighted to announce the 11th Air Mission Planning and Support conference
, which will return to London on the 6th - 7th October 2020.
This year's Air Mission Planning and Support conference
is expected to be the biggest year yet. Following the success of the preceding year, the two-day agenda will have a particular focus on maximising air power and the technological innovations that will impact on current dynamic challenges.
What are the themes for this event?
The event will be exploring themes of technologies, integration and future platforms to take Air Mission Planning
into the next generation, providing agile end to end mission support. Air Mission Planning
will also include briefs concentrating on a number of topics, ranging from data management to 5th generation integration, from cyber security to multi-domain operations and more. The above topics and newly introduced components represent critical developments and military assets that will radically improve air capabilities in the present and future.
Key Reasons to Attend Air Mission Planning and Support 2020:
- The only conference on air mission support and planning covering all areas such as fast-jet, heavy-lift, rotary perspectives and many more!
- Highlighting the technological aspects integrated into next generation mission support - subsequently providing an in-depth insight on the innovative and cutting-edge solutions.
- More international speakers than ever before, from leading air systems development and procurement
- Group Captain (ret'd) Robert Daisley, Former PM Joint Operational Doctrine, Joint Forces Command
EXPERT MILITARY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Group Captain James Beck, Station Commander, RAF Marham, RAF
- Brigadier General Ireneusz Nowak, 2nd Tactical Air Wing Commander, Polish Air Force
- Colonel Carl-Fredrik Edstrom, Chief of Operations, Swedish Air Force
- Colonel Antonio Vivolo, Air Staff, Plans and Transformation Office, Section Head Air Cap, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Bruno Paupy, Deputy Chief, Plans Division, French Air Force
- Colonel Francesco De Simone, 3rd Wing Commander, Italian Air Force
- Colonel David Radomski, Director, Air Force SEEK EAGLE Office, US Air Force
- Colonel Mark Lachapelle, Wing Commander, 22 Wing North Bay, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Didier Di Giovanni, AirC4ISR/MQ-9B Project Officer, Belgian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Tibor Balla, Chief of INTEL, Hungarian Defence Force 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueSt James' Court
London, United Kingdom