Change of Date Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19 this event has now been postponed and the new date is 15 - 16 September 2020.
Our 9th Annual Smart Water Systems conference returns to London in 15th - 16th September 2020.
Now that the water companies' business plans have been submitted and OFWAT have entered the next critical phase of their price review process - scrutinising each and every plan in detail to ensure they are robust enough to deliver a high quality, affordable and resilient service to customers in the years 2020-2025 and beyond.
Our 9th annual Smart Water Systems conference
will highlight the methods the water companies are using to ensure the goals and targets that have been set are reached and exceeded. Focussing on how new technologies, IOT and Artificial Intelligence can help to produce and analyse real-time data to ensure more efficient leakage detection and management; leading to better customer engagement and subsequently decreased customers water usage.
Case Studies from Water Company in the UK, Europe and Middle East - that are already advancing with smart network technologies and strategies - will discuss the critical need for accurate, clear and manageable forecasting for consumption of water. Looking at new technologies and innovations that show best solutions for monitoring and metering; understanding of customer expectations, data-collection tools and handling of 'big' data.
An update on the smart water meter roll outs that have been happening across the UK and parts of Europe will be a special focus exploring in detail the challenges and new developments of this implementation - such as increasing water demand, meter reading challenges and customer focused approaches.
CHAIR FOR 2020:
- Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water Plc
- John Russell, Senior Director, Strategy and Planning, Ofwat
- James Hargrave, Regional Operational Leakage Manager, Anglian Water
- Doug Spencer, Head of Smart Metering, Anglian Water
- Thomas Allen, Smart Metering Data and Information Manager, Thames Water
- Andy Clowes, Head of Customer Insight and Strategy, South East Water
- Nino Marino, IT Manager, Oasen
- David Elliott, Group Chief Innovation Officer, Wessex Water
- Kieran Brocklebank, Head of Innovation, United Utilities
- Victor Pelin, Digitalisation Strategist, VA SYD
- Bert De Winter, Chief Innovation Officer, De Watergroep
- Kevin Parry, Head of Data, Dwr Cymru, Welsh Water
- Rose Jolly, World Water Innovation Fund Manager, Severn Trent
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHoliday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd, Kensington, SW7 4DN