European Digital Utilities Summit in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, originally scheduled to take place on 6-7 May, has been postponed. The conference will be rescheduled for this autumn and we will confirm the exact dates shortly. We have called and emailed all registered attendees.
Following four successful editions of this Digital Utilities Europe Summit, the 5th edition will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 6th-7th May 2020.Digital Utilities Europe 2020
will allow the exploration of successful implementation of recent case studies within Digital Business and its unique strategies. The conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in Amsterdam to receive expert insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry through latest case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions focusing on innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience and much more.
- Enhancing and Improving Customer Experience with the use of Digital Technologies
- Overcoming the Challenge of Migrating Data to the Cloud and its Effectiveness
- EU Regulations and Policy towards Digital Technology and Renewables in the Industry
- Ensuring the Protection of Data and Maintaining Cyber Security during the Process of Digitalisation
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing Smart Meters into Households
- Discussing the Methods of Adapting to Decentralised Energy Networks
- The Collaboration of DSO's and TSO's and its Benefits to Utilities
- Evaluating the Effects of Electric Vehicles for the Utilities Industry
- Analysing the Development and Practicality of Residential Photovoltaic Systems and Batteries
Who will Attend
During the course of the event, industry leaders and experts from major European utility companies will be coming together, creating great networking opportunities. High profile speakers will be sharing their knowledge and expertise on the key aspects of digitalisation. This will allow you to gather new and vital information from industry innovators, which will be invaluable for future strategies.
The event is designed with special interest to CTO'S, CIO'S, CDO'S and Heads of Digital innovation looking to develop and enhance their technological solutions. Futhermore, attendees include transmission, power generation, distribution & supply companies and lastly TNO's/TSO'S & DNO'S/DSO'S.
- Rainer Bachmann, Head of Platforms and Operations, E-Mobility, E.ON
- Jeroen Vandaal, Head of Smart Homes, Engie
- Tomasz Jarmicki, Innovation & Research Director, PGE
- Andrew Seddon, Lead Cyber Security Solutions Architect OT, National Grid
- Maja Bakran Marcich, Depuy Director general, mobility and transport, European Commission
- Felix Richie, Business Development Manager, Catapult Energy Systems
- Andre Bryde Alnor, Head of Digitalisation, Energinet DK
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager, EnBW
- Sal Uddin, Category Director, Software and Cyber Security, Crown Commercial Service
- Rebecca Yates, Policy And Public Affairs Manager, Smart Energy GB
- Phil Steele, Future Technology Evangelist, Octopus Energy
- Patrick Devos, Business Development Manager of Energy Cloud Platforms, Flux50
- James Johnston, CEO & co-founder, Piclo Energy
- Klaas Hommes, Business Development- Customers & Markets, TenneT TSO b.v.
- Sara Sloman, Zero Emission Mobility Lead, Foot Anstey LLP
- Felix Wight, Technical Director, Repowering London
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.