Following four successful editions of this Digital Utilities Europe Summit, the 5th edition will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 27th-28th October 2021.Digital Utilities Europe 2021
will allow the exploration of successful implementation of recent case studies within Digital Business and its unique strategies. The conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in Amsterdam to receive expert insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry through latest case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions focusing on innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience and much more.
- Enhancing and Improving Customer Experience with the use of Digital Technologies
- Overcoming the Challenge of Migrating Data to the Cloud and its Effectiveness
- EU Regulations and Policy towards Digital Technology and Renewables in the Industry
- Ensuring the Protection of Data and Maintaining Cyber Security during the Process of Digitalisation
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing Smart Meters into Households
- Discussing the Methods of Adapting to Decentralised Energy Networks
- The Collaboration of DSO's and TSO's and its Benefits to Utilities
- Evaluating the Effects of Electric Vehicles for the Utilities Industry
- Analysing the Development and Practicality of Residential Photovoltaic Systems and Batteries
Who will Attend
During the course of the event, industry leaders and experts from major European utility companies will be coming together, creating great networking opportunities. High profile speakers will be sharing their knowledge and expertise on the key aspects of digitalisation. This will allow you to gather new and vital information from industry innovators, which will be invaluable for future strategies.
The event is designed with special interest to CTO'S, CIO'S, CDO'S and Heads of Digital innovation looking to develop and enhance their technological solutions. Futhermore, attendees include transmission, power generation, distribution & supply companies and lastly TNO's/TSO'S & DNO'S/DSO'S.The Great Lockdowns
We are doing everything to ensure that all its events go ahead as advertised, returning to the much-missed and valuable face-to-face interaction as soon as possible. In order to ensure the events are delivered as safely as possible, venues are chosen and procedures are adjusted in line with the relevant local and regulations and guidelines.
These have been exceptionally challenging times with very fast-moving updates. As we get closer to an event we look at each one individually, paying careful heed to local regulations, but without ignoring the international situation. Whatever happens, we will safeguard the investments that attendees have made by either automatically moving it to the new dates of the event or a full credit will be provided for use when booking a future ACI event.
- Rainer Bachmann, Head of Platforms and Operations, E-Mobility, E.ON
- Jeroen Vandaal, Head of Smart Homes, Engie
- Andrew Seddon, Lead Cyber Security Solutions Architect OT, National Grid
- Maja Bakran Marcich, Depuy Director general, mobility and transport, European Commission
- André Bryde Alnor, Head of Digitalisation, Energinet DK
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager, EnBW
- Sal Uddin, Category Director, Software and Cyber Security, Crown Commercial Service
- Liz Harper, Public Affairs Manager, Smart Energy GB
- Phil Steele, Future Technology Evangelist, Octopus Energy
- James Johnston, CEO & co-founder, Piclo Energy
- Klaas Hommes, Business Development- Customers & Markets, TenneT TSO b.v.
- Sara Sloman, Zero Emission Mobility Lead, Foot Anstey LLP
- Felix Wight, Technical Director, Repowering London
- Mark Ossel, Board Member, OSGP Alliance
- David Adkins, ConnectNow Product Manager, National Grid
- Tomas Blazquez, Head of Digital Hub, Enel X
- Willem Strabbing, Managing Director, Esmig
- Arjaan Wargers, Manager of Research and Innovation, Elaad NL
- Ghanim Putrus, Professor of Electrical Power Engineering, Northumbria University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenuePark Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
Damrak 1-5, 1012 LG
: 31 (0) 20 623 4255 Website