Following four successful editions of this Digital Utilities Europe Summit
, the 5th edition will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 6th-7th May 2020.Digital Utilities Europe 2020
will allow the exploration of successful implementation of recent case studies within Digital Business and its unique strategies. The conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers to address current challenges of the digitisation in the utilities sector. Join us in Amsterdam to receive expert insights on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry through latest case studies, discussions and interactive networking sessions focusing on innovation and technology, cyber security, customer experience and much more.
- Enhancing and Improving Customer Experience with the use of Digital Technologies
- Overcoming the Challenge of Migrating Data to the Cloud and its Effectiveness
- EU Regulations and Policy towards Digital Technology and Renewables in the Industry
- Ensuring the Protection of Data and Maintaining Cyber Security during the Process of Digitalisation
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Installing Smart Meters into Households
- Discussing the Methods of Adapting to Decentralised Energy Networks
- The Collaboration of DSO's and TSO's and its Benefits to Utilities
- Evaluating the Effects of Electric Vehicles for the Utilities Industry
- Analysing the Development and Practicality of Residential Photovoltaic Systems and Batteries
Who will Attend
During the course of the event, industry leaders and experts from major European utility companies will be coming together, creating great networking opportunities. High profile speakers will be sharing their knowledge and expertise on the key aspects of digitalisation. This will allow you to gather new and vital information from industry innovators, which will be invaluable for future strategies.
The event is designed with special interest to CTO'S, CIO'S, CDO'S and Heads of Digital innovation looking to develop and enhance their technological solutions. Futhermore, attendees include transmission, power generation, distribution & supply companies and lastly TNO's/TSO'S & DNO'S/DSO'S.
- Phil Steele, Future Technology Evangelist, Octopus Energy
- Maja Bakran, Deputy Director-General: Mobility and Transport, European Comission
- Liz Harper, Public Affairs Manager, Smart Energy GB
- Klaas Hommes, Business Development- Customers & Markets, TenneT TSO
- James Johnston, CEO and CO-Founder, Piclo Energy
- Rainer Bachmann, Domain E-Mobility, Head of Platforms & Operations, E.on
- Holger Wiechmann, Senior Manager, EnBW
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.