Let's Face The Facts
Retail HR heads continue to feel the immense pressure of competing with ecommerce behemoths such as Amazon as well as staffing in an economy that has shifted the labor market against retailers hiring low-wage, hourly, seasonal workers and highly sought after cross-industry tech talent. Which direction should you head in 2020?
You need answers. You need friends. And you need a vacation.
You're not alone. Thousands of retail HR executives face the daunting challenges of meeting new workforce expectations in the face of rapid new technology and changing labor laws. It's time to get everyone in the same room. Through collaboration, the possibilities of an inclusive recruitment and talent strategy chain are endless.
You're In Luck!
HR Retail is the #1 retail HR conference
where 300+ HR executives just like you come together in an interactive and collaborative format (in a thriving city) to identify best practices to improve their recruitment, talent management and leadership development programs.
Why You Should Attend
Exclusively For Retail:
- Our content is curated by months of research with retail HR practitioners (your peers!) so that the sessions you attend at the event address real retailer pain points and challenges.
- Covering brick and mortar, ecommerce and food and beverage, we bring together HR leaders from across retail to address today's hottest topics, including: change management, high volume hiring, modernizing training, rethinking rewards and much more.
Be Part Of A True Community:
- Our attendees stay in touch. Some exchange contact details (cell numbers, not business cards), while others visited each other's offices for in-depth trainings. We're the #1 community in retail HR for a reason.
- Intimate receptions, breakouts by HR function and retailer size and an event structure committed to interactivity makes it extremely easy to form connections that don't expire after three days in Austin.
See Innovation In Action:
- What makes for a constructive conference? Taking the insights you learned outside of a classroom setting and putting them to use in the real world. At the HR Retail store tours, we explore flagships and diverse in-store experiences to take a behind-the scenes look at Austin's top retailers.
- Learn how retailers are prepping their frontline associates in delivering the best customer experience. Past store tours include Lush, TOMS and YETI. Each of these sold out last year so don't wait to sign up!
- Holly May, SVP, Global Total Rewards, Starbucks
- Reginald Johnson, SVP, Field HR North America & Chief Diversity Officer, Signet Jewelers
- Courtney Capeling, VP, HR-US Retail, Best Buy
- Hollie Castro, SVP, Talent, YETI
- Jen Hinkle, SVP, HR, Bath & Body Works
- JP Elliott, VP, Talent Management, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Chris Lee, Senior Director, Human Capital Solutions, PetSmart
- Kerry Noone, Director, Recruitment Marketing & Advertising, CVS Health
- Natalie Breece, SVP, People, thredUP
- Jim Gorenc, VP, Talent Management, Five Below
- Linda D'Amore, Director, Learning Design, Dunkin Brands
- Rob Ollander-Krane, Director, Talent Planning & Performance, Gap, Inc.
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
500 East 4th Street, 78701
Austin, TX, USATel
: (512) 482-8000Web
HR Retail 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $259 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hilton Austin Reservation line at 512-482-8000 identify yourself as a HR Retail attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, March 30, 2020 or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.