Build A Winning People Strategy
National workforce demographics are changing, millennials are shifting HR strategy and the retail industry shows no signs of transformation slowing down.
At HR Retail
, the HR conference for retail and ecommerce, senior level executives will meet to share the insights and strategies needed to adapt in today's changing retail HR world.
Why You Should Attend
- Get Future Focused Content From Those Leading The Way. You'll get detailed tactics from trendsetters and trailblazers that are revolutionizing the retail HR experience. With content that deep dives into topics such as people strategy, high-volume hiring challenges, modernizing and maintaining the human development and much more - you'll leave with tons of strategies!
- Build Connections Like Never Before. This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll benefit from tons of interactivity with over 20 hours of discussion groups, roundtables, and structured and unstructured networking activities every day.
- See Innovation in Action: Our Exclusive Store Tours. Experience different employee and training strategies in person - in-store. You'll get immersive learning opportunities and a behind the scenes look at today's leading retailers. Join our exclusive store tours, one of the most exciting parts of the event. But hurry, they sell out fast!
- Hollie Castro, SVP, Talent, YETI
- Linda D'Amore, Director, Learning Design, Dunkin Brands
- JP Elliott, VP, Talent Management, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Erin Grau, VP, People & Culture, Away
- Molly Hill, VP, Global Talent, Starbucks
- Brandy Lindsey, Director, Talent Acquisition, Supply Chain Network, Nordstrom
- Chris Lee, Senior Director, Human Capital Solutions, PetSmart
- Kerry Noone, Director, Recruitment Marketing & Advertising, CVS Health
- Ahmad Noordin, Director, HR Systems & Analytics, Ulta Beauty
- Sara Patterson, VP, HR & Head of Talent Management Digital Consumer Brands, Walmart eCommerce
- Tracey Russell, Director, Field HRm, Taco Bell
- Karyn Alvarez, Recruiting Director, The Container Store
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
500 East 4th Street, 78701
Austin, TX, USA
Tel: (512) 482-8000
Monday, April 20 - Wednesday, April 22, 2020RATES
HR Retail 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $259 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hilton Austin Reservation line at 512-482-8000 identify yourself as a HR Retail attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, March 30, 2020 or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.