Build A Winning People Strategy
With major transformation and changing employee expectations, retail is heading into the next decade with a lot yet to be figured out. Through sessions on digital transformation, innovating talent attraction, workplace culture and more, HR Retail
is the premiere, retailer only conference for those looking to define HR's transformed role in 2020.
Join us in Austin for three days of action-packed stories and insightful conversations with leading retailers from across the spectrum of brick and mortar, ecommerce and QSRs.
Why You Should Attend
Exclusively For Retail:
- Our content is curated by months of research with retail HR practitioners (your peers!) so that the sessions you attend at the event address real retailer pain points and challenges.
- Covering brick and mortar, ecommerce and food and beverage, we bring together HR leaders from across retail to address today's hottest topics, including: change management, high volume hiring, modernizing training, rethinking rewards and much more.
Be Part Of A True Community:
- Our attendees stay in touch. Some exchange contact details (cell numbers, not business cards), while others visited each other's offices for in-depth trainings. We're the #1 community in retail HR for a reason.
- Intimate receptions, breakouts by HR function and retailer size and an event structure committed to interactivity makes it extremely easy to form connections that don't expire after three days in Austin.
See Innovation In Action:
- What makes for a constructive conference? Taking the insights you learned outside of a classroom setting and putting them to use in the real world. At the HR Retail store tours, we explore flagships and diverse in-store experiences to take a behind-the scenes look at Austin's top retailers.
- Learn how retailers are prepping their frontline associates in delivering the best customer experience. Past store tours include Lush, TOMS and YETI. Each of these sold out last year so don't wait to sign up!
- Holly May, SVP, Global Total Rewards, Starbucks
- Reginald Johnson, SVP, Field HR North America & Chief Diversity Officer, Signet Jewelers
- Courtney Capeling, VP, HR-US Retail, Best Buy
- Hollie Castro, SVP, Talent, YETI
- Jen Hinkle, SVP, HR, Bath & Body Works
- Sara Patterson, VP, HR & Head of Talent Management Digital Consumer Brands, Walmart eCommerce
- JP Elliott, VP, Talent Management, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Sara Ortiz, VP, HR, FIVE GUYS Enterprises
- Brian Kedzior, Senior Director, Organizational Development & Change Management, Walgreen's
- Chris Lee, Senior Director, Human Capital Solutions, PetSmart
- Kerry Noone, Director, Recruitment Marketing & Advertising, CVS Health
- Jocelyn Chan, Director, Learning & Development, Chipotle Mexican Grill
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
500 East 4th Street, 78701
Austin, TX, USATel
: (512) 482-8000Web
HR Retail 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $259 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hilton Austin Reservation line at 512-482-8000 identify yourself as a HR Retail attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. Discounted rate is available until Monday, March 30, 2020 or until the room block is full, which ever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.