Note: This event was originally planned for 19-21 April, 2020 in Chicago, Ill, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 5-6 August, 2020
The World's Leading B2B eCommerce & Digital Marketing Conference
Join the ONLY event where the top minds in manufacturing and distribution meet and learn. You'll receive the most disruptive digital, eCommerce and omnichannel content, and walk away with actionable insights to grow your profits, faster.
With 900+ B2B leaders exclusively in one place at one time, this is the only meeting place to shape the future of the industry.
Bringing Together The Best in B2B
- You'll Benefit From An Agenda Designed By You, For You. We have been guiding executives just like you for 20+ years. Most other events are fly by night operations, looking to make a quick buck. That's not us. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities with content created through our community of trusted B2B advisors and hundreds of research hours. We've built the B2B Online agenda to include tons of trends that will help you maximize your online revenues and profit. Don't fall for the imitators- it's not worth the risk.
- You'll Gain Actionable Insights, No Fluff. We're the only event today focusing on the challenges that keep you up at night. We exclusively bring together the "who's who" from the entire eCommerce and omnichannel value chain in one place at one time. You'll get the most in-depth eCommerce and omnichannel focused agenda out there with specific takeaways. With 70+ speaking sessions geared to help you innovate, featuring 85+ disruptive B2B leaders, you'll return to the office with actionable strategies to grow your business.
- You'll Be At The Most Interactive B2B Event, Ever. Benefit from tons of interactivity with 30+ hours of structured and unstructured networking activities. Then unwind and make new friends at our famous evening parties. This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll experience an event unlike any other. B2B Online is your number one trusted source for connections. Other events just pretend.
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Nishant Nishant, Vice President, Digital, Avnet
- Kari Janavitz, Chief Marketing Officer, TE Connectivity
- Badri Narayanan, Global Vice President, B2B eCommerce & Route to Market, Unilever
- Diane Hund, Senior Vice President, Marketing, US Foods
- Mary Derrick, Vice President, Digital Customer Experience, Schneider Electric
- Dianne Kibbey, Global Head and VP of Community and Social Media, Farnell Global
- Ashar Mairaj, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Global Industrial
- Hayne Shumate, SVP Internet Business, Mouser Electronics
- Monty Kilburn, EVP, Sales & Marketing, Kelsan
- Gregory Chun, Vice President, Marketing, McNaughton-McKay Electric Company
- Jonathan Toler, Head of Product & Innovation, Kloeckner Metals
- Linda Brunner, Vice President and Head of Digital Engagement, Siemens Healthineers
- Corey Case, Vice President, Customer Engagement, Cardinal Health
- John Roberts, Head of Digital, Agilent Technologies
- Corrie Freudenstein, Head of Marketing, Leybold
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueChicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Avenue, 60611
Chicago, IL, USAPhone
: (312) 836-0100
B2B Online has secured a special conference rate of $289 (PLUS TAX) for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile at 312-836-0100 and identify yourself as a B2B attendee. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The discounted rate is available until Monday, July 13, 2020 or until the room block is full, whichever comes first. After this date, rooms may still be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.