The World's Leading B2B eCommerce & Digital Marketing Conference
Join the ONLY event where the top minds in manufacturing and distribution meet and learn. You'll receive the most disruptive digital, eCommerce and omnichannel content, and walk away with actionable insights to grow your profits, faster.
With 900+ B2B leaders exclusively in one place at one time, this is the only meeting place to shape the future of the industry.
Why B2B Online is Rated #1
- You'll Benefit From An Agenda Designed By You, For You. We have been guiding executives just like you for 20+ years. Most other events are fly by night operations, looking to make a quick buck. That's not us. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities with content created through our community of trusted B2B advisors and hundreds of research hours. We've built the B2B Online agenda to include tons of trends that will help you maximize your online revenues and profit. Don't fall for the imitators- it's not worth the risk.
- You'll Gain Actionable Insights, No Fluff. We're the only event today focusing on the challenges that keep you up at night. We exclusively bring together the "who's who" from the entire eCommerce and omnichannel value chain in one place at one time. You'll get the most in-depth eCommerce and omnichannel focused agenda out there with specific takeaways. With 70+ speaking sessions geared to help you innovate, featuring 85+ disruptive B2B leaders, you'll return to the office with actionable strategies to grow your business.
- You'll Be At The Most Interactive B2B Event, Ever. Benefit from tons of interactivity with 30+ hours of structured and unstructured networking activities. Then unwind and make new friends at our famous evening parties. This is your opportunity to develop relationships, make new contacts and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll experience an event unlike any other. B2B Online is your number one trusted source for connections. Other events just pretend.
- Dave Grimm, Global Head of Digital User Experience, Marketing & Ecommerce, Illumina
- Kari Janavitz, Chief Marketing Officer, TE Connectivity
- Steve Baruch, EVP, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, MSC Industrial Supply
- Brian Fricano, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainable Supply
- Nishant Nishant, Vice President, Digital, Avnet
- Karen Willand, Global Marketing Director, X-Rite
- Linda Brunner, Vice President and Head of Digital Engagement, Siemens Healthineers
- Brian Thompson, Director, Digital Marketing, Cochlear
- Jennie Stenback, VP, Marketing, Marmon Link
- Kristin Fallon, Global Head of Content & Storytelling, GE Healthcare
- Steve Grzymkowski, Senior Director, Global E-Business, Bearing Distributors Inc. (BDI)
- Sushma Shirish, Senior Director, Content Strategy & Operations, HP
- Cynthia Kellam, Global Senior Director, Digital Customer Experience Strategy, TE Connectivity
- Liz Cope, Global Director, Marketing Technology and Operations, Ingersoll Rand
- Abhishek Shastry, Director, Product Strategy, Dell.com
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.