Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19 this event has now been
postponed and will be encorporated into the broader Defence Safety
Conference taking place in October 2020.
The 2nd annual Defence Aviation Safety Conference returns to London in 2020 on the 23rd and 24th of April.
As the only event specifically focused on defence safety for the military aviation community, it offers a unique opportunity for leaders and experts to meet and share best practice that will save lives and protect capability.
Keeping aircraft airworthy and creating a safety culture across military aviation has never been more important as many defence forces continue to extend the lifecycle of their platforms and systems. Likewise, the growing need for more effective certification processes when onboarding new platforms into service and maintaining these to the required flying standard is key to all nations that want to remain prepared for high tempo operations.
While the primary focus of this event will be on safety in defence aviation, it will also be of interest to those involved in the acquisition and safe operation of unmanned systems and to those concerned with the certification of all equipment types.
The Defence Aviation Safety 2020 conference
will bring together leaders from around the world to focus on strategies to enhance the protection of lives and capability for aviators and ground crew operating in todays battle environment.
We are globally recognised by the Military Aviation Community as experts and leaders in Defence Safety and therefore we welcome the opportunity to strengthen this network and knowledge.
Benefits of Attending
- The only dedicated event specifically focused on Defence Aviation Safety
- Meet with Heads of Safety from Military Stakeholders and International Experts (government and industry)
- Uncover new systems and technologies that will optimise your military safety processes
- Hear from UK MoD Senior Leaders on how they are creating safety first cultures across their respective organisations
- Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director General -Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Royal Australian Air Force
- Air Commodore Mark Jeffery, Head of RAF Safety Centre, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Anders Janson, Diretor Military Aviation Authority, Swedish Armed Forces Headquarters
- Colonel Bojan Brecelj, Chief Military Aviation Authority , Slovenian Armed Forces
- Commodore Ivan Finn, Head Helicopters 1, Helicopters Operating Centre, DE&S, UK MoD
- Group Captain Pete Warmerdam, Assistant Head Safety & Assurance, Joint Helicopter Command Headquarters
- Lieutenant General Steven R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation, United States Marine Corps
- Major General Gunter Katz, Director General, German Military Aviation Authority
- Major General John Rauch, Commander US Air Force Safety center , US Air Force
- Mr. Christian Jaeggi, Head of Certification Office, Aeronautical Systems, Armasuisse
- Rear Admiral Mark Leavitt, Commander , US Navy
- Richard Duriez, Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, NATO HQ
- Rick de Ronde, Business Development Manager Military Aviation, Robin Radar Systems BV
- Simon Bollom, Chief Executive , DE&S
- Timothy Rowntree, Director Engineering and Safety, DE&S UK MoD
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY