Note: This event was originally planned for April 21-23, 2020 in Paris, France and has now been rescheduled
New date: 19 - 21 October, 2020
Build A World Class Execution Business
How are the leading buy side using data and technology to thrive in the post-MiFID II liquidity landscape?
Find out at the biggest buy side conference, attracting over 1200+ equity trading leaders and representing the 'who's who' from the full value chain of key regulators, sell side, trading platforms and technology partners.
Quite simply THE meeting place to benchmark your business with the best, and shape the future of your industry.
Leave Paris With Transformative New Ideas On:
- Adopting smarter approaches to access liquidity and avoid market impact
- Building best execution strategies and driving intelligent workflow
- Implementing Machine Learning techniques and smart data analysis to automate trading
- Harnessing smart data management and data visualization tools to enhance intelligent decision-making
- Hiring, training and retaining talent and building a team with the skill-sets required to thrive in this new data and tech driven market
- Tilman Lueder, Head of Unit - DG FISMA, Securities Markets, European Commission
- Kristian West, Global Head, Equity Trading & Data Science, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Jane Buchan, CEO, Martlet Asset Management
- Gary Collier, CTO, Alpha Technology, Man Group
- George Marootian, SVP, Head, Technology, Natixis Investment Managers
- Vernita Exum, Head, Equities, Vanguard Asset Management
- Isaac Chang, Global Head, Trading, AQR Capital
- Vivienne Artz, President, Women in Banking and Finance
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenuePalais des Congres de Paris
2 Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017
Secure the Best Accommodation for TradeTech - Hotel Deals Sell Out Fast
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of EUR225 for a Deluxe Single King Room including breakfast.Click here
to book your room! Select your check-in/check-out dates and click 'Find Rooms' to receive this discount.
Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile sell out fast so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.