Unlock The Full Potential Of Bricks And Mortar
Only at Future Stores
will you meet 250+ progressive in-store retailers openly sharing inspirational case studies from Europe's most innovative brands on how they are disrupting the future of physical stores.
Successfully update your knowledge on how to best compete on the high street and transform your CX offering with a connected customer journey to deliver real ROI from your in-store transformation projects
What is Future Stores 2020?
With today's modern consumer expecting personalised experiences and customer-centric digital innovations, it is now more important than ever that you invest in the right new store initiatives to remain competitive.
To find out how your in-store initatives shape up against Europe's leading retailers, join Future Stores to gain new insights on how to enhance and re-imagine the customer journey with cutting edge store transformation projects and shape the future of your business.
Transforming your biggest in-store priorities from concept to reality.
- Implement new store formats that better connect the digital and physical channels
- Build a wow in-store experience that not only drives traffic but also increases sales and brand preference
- Leverage advancements in technology to make it easier for your products to be found and purchased
- Use accurate product demand forecasting to make smart use of your store when looking at stoc
The Future Stores Difference
- Connect with Europe's Industry Leading Retail Companies - Connecting you to more leaders from more top retail companies than anyone else. This is where you really find out what the leading retail companies are doing so you can ready your store strategy for today and tomorrow.
- Learn With 200+ Leaders in In-store Innovation - More engaging and immersive experiences than anywhere else. Here is where you take part in small working discussion groups so you can learn from all of the great minds in the audience as well as the speaker faculty.
- Solve Your Biggest In-store & Omnichannel Challenges - More focused on your innovation roadmap for your store than any other event. With an agenda built on 50+ research interviews with retail innovations leaders every challenge and opportunity you face will be addressed.
- Simone Sweeney, Vice President, Global Retail Development, The LEGO Group
- Jo Hickson, Head of Labs, Tesco
- Jochen Schmidt, Vice President, Distribution & Real Estate, Swarovski
- Rien Jansen, Head of Purchasing, Marketing & Retail, Bonprix
- Andrea Picchi, Head of Experience Design, River Island
- Gary Bott, Managing Director, Gentle Monster
- Pavan Pidugu, Leader of Global Store Technology Transformation, Walmart
- Graham Johnston, Head of Omnichannel & Digital First, Three
- Richard Lems, Director Format & Design, Rituals Cosmetics
- Oliver Fehl, Senior Director of Retail Concepts, Adidas
- Myf Ryan, CMO Europe and Group Director of Brand and Strategic Marketing, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Carsten Keller, VP Direct to Consumer, Zalando
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Tower Hotel
St Katharine's Way, E1W 1LD
Phone: 0871 376 9036 / +44 845 305 8335Accommodation
Should you require accommodation for the duration of Future Stores 2020
, we have put together a unique HotelMap that shows deals at nearby hotels: www.hotelmap.com
Alternatively, if you would like assistance with your hotel booking you can contact Jessica, our dedicated hotel expert.
Simply email Jessica@HotelMap.com with your requirements and phone number. She will get back to you to discuss your hotel options.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.