Unlock The Full Potential Of Bricks And Mortar
Only at Future Stores
will you meet 250+ progressive in-store retailers openly sharing inspirational case studies from Europe's most innovative brands on how they are disrupting the future of physical stores.
Successfully update your knowledge on how to best compete on the high street and transform your CX offering with a connected customer journey to deliver real ROI from your in-store transformation projects
What is Future Stores 2020?
With today's modern consumer expecting personalised experiences and customer-centric digital innovations, it is now more important than ever that you invest in the right new store initiatives to remain competitive.
To find out how your in-store initatives shape up against Europe's leading retailers, join Future Stores to gain new insights on how to enhance and re-imagine the customer journey with cutting edge store transformation projects and shape the future of your business.
Transforming your biggest in-store priorities from concept to reality.
- Implement new store formats that better connect the digital and physical channels
- Build a wow in-store experience that not only drives traffic but also increases sales and brand preference
- Leverage advancements in technology to make it easier for your products to be found and purchased
- Use accurate product demand forecasting to make smart use of your store when looking at stock
- Sarah Palisca, Head of Global Retail Operations, Diesel
- Jochen Schmidt, Vice President, Distribution & Real Estate, Swarovski
- Rien Jansen, Head of Purchasing, Marketing & Retail, Bonprix
- Andrea Picchi, Head of Experience Design, River Island
- Sara Metcalfe, Head of VM, Schuh
- Gary Bott, Managing Director, Gentle Monster
- Pavan Pidugu, Leader of Global Store Technology Transformation, Walmart
- Graham Johnston, Head of Omnichannel & Digital First, Three
- Richard Lems, Director Format & Design, Rituals Cosmetics
- Oliver Fehl, Senior Director of Retail Concepts, Adidas
- Simone Sweeney, Vice President, Global Retail Development, The LEGO Group
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Tower Hotel
St Katharine's Way, E1W 1LD
Phone: 0871 376 9036 / +44 845 305 8335Accommodation
Should you require accommodation for the duration of Future Stores 2020
, we have put together a unique HotelMap that shows deals at nearby hotels: www.hotelmap.com
Alternatively, if you would like assistance with your hotel booking you can contact Jessica, our dedicated hotel expert.
Simply email Jessica@HotelMap.com with your requirements and phone number. She will get back to you to discuss your hotel options.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.