The Only Energy Specific IP Event: Oil & Gas, Renewables and Sustainable PowerOil & Gas IP
will be returning for our 7th year as the Energy IP Summit
. While our name may have changed, what remains the same is our unique standing as the world's only summit dedicated to discussing the latest and most pressing IP trends and strategies within the energy sector.
New technological innovations are on the rise and, in spite of difficulties in the Oil & Gas sector, the volume of patents has been increasing across the exploration, production, processing and refining areas.
At the same time, we are in the midst of an 'Energy Transition' which promises to transform the entire energy landscape. Driven by environmental and governmental pressures, traditional Oil & Gas companies are increasingly exploring and investing into renewable and sustainable energy solutions.
Oil & Gas, while still at the heart of who we are, now remains only part of the wider narrative in the realm of global energy production, and the 2020 Energy IP Summit
is now the only platform for Oil & Gas, Renewable, and Sustainable Energy companies to network and understand truly champion their IP portfolios.
We are preparing to welcome over 80 attendees from more than 15 nations at the 2020 meeting, and we look forward to have you join us this MARCH in London.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Evaluating Best Practice Techniques for IP Portfolio Management and Innovation Strategies
- Collaborative IP Creation: Analysing the Use and Ownership of Co-Created Technology
- Connecting IP and Business Strategy: Ensuring Optimal Use of IP
- IP Arrangements: A Potential Obstacle to Collaboration? Or An Enabler for Joint Technology Development?
- IP Sharing vs. IP Protection in a Challenging Economic Environment
- Managing IP Portfolio's with An International Angle
- Vicky McNiff, Head of IP, Aker Solutions
- Charlotta Ljungdahl, Vice President, Group Intellectual Property, Air Liquide
- Oleg Ena, Director of Project Office, RUPTO
- Fauzia Farooq, Head of Contracts and Intellectual Property, Silixa Ltd
- Dr Geetha Basappa, Senior Patent Engineer, Baker Hughes GE
- Mr Stephane Bombino, Intellectual Property Lead (Group), Subsea 7
- Hein Wille, Corporate IP Director, SBM Offshore
- Fady Sleiman, Global Chief Digital Officer, Petrofac
- Anand Bopardikar, General Manager, Intellectual Property, Reliance Industries
- Bruce Girvan, Director, IP & Licensing, Impression Technologies
- Thierry Lucidarme, Head of Innovation & IP - EDF R&D, EDF
- Dr Stephan Wolke, Head of Intellectual Property & Services | CEO, Thyssenkrupp AG | Thyssenkrupp Intellectual Property
- Dolf Gielen, Director Innovation and Technology, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Raahil Burhaani, Chief Information Officer, Essar Oil
- Craig Watson, Partner, European Patent Attorney, HGF
- Professor Mark Engelman, Head of Intellectual Property, Hardwicke
- Martin Yagi, Intellectual Property Manager, First Light Fusion
- Ahmad Zaky Ismail, General Legal Counsel, Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (SASREF)
- Federico Fregoso Contreras, Legal Manager of Contracts Upstream and Midstream Division, Pemex
- Patrick Dantinne, Senior Expert in Patent Examination, European Patent Office
- Philip Horler, Partner, European and UK Patent Attorney, Withers & Rogers
- Laura Zanibelli, Intellectual Property Valorization Manager, Repsol
- Harry Strange, AI & Machine Learning Specialist, Withers & Rogers
- Maeve O'Flynn, Partner, Finnegan Europe LLP
- Charles Collins-Chase, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LLP
- Jennifer Roscetti, Partner, Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner, LL
: 23rd March 2020Main Conference
: 24th - 25th March 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Ave, Kensington, W11 4UL
More information to follow
Please note: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.