What is eTail Australia?
The Retail Summit That Tops All The Others
From our beginnings in 1999, to becoming the most senior gathering of retail leaders in the world, it is fair to say we, like the retail industry, have come a long way.
By listening to our retail community during 6 months of in-depth research, 5X more than any other retail summit, we find out about the issues most affecting your business, helping us to design the eTail Australia
We gather the Founders, CEOs, CMOs, Heads of eCommerce, Digital Marketing and CX from Australia's most successful retailers to discuss winning strategies and solutions to your key challenges. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff so you can return to the office with detailed take-aways.
With over 250+ retail decision makers exclusively in one place at one time, this is THE meeting place to benchmark your business with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why eTail is Rated #1
- Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business, No Fluff. We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
- The Most Interactive Conference, Ever. Benefit from over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, creative think-tanks, interactive case studies, for and against debates, retailer led roundtables, technology led roundtables, shark tanks, structured and unstructured networking activities, and much more. This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
- An Awesome Time, Guaranteed. We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our infamous evening reception. You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true retail community.
- Alan Wizemann, Chief Digital Officer, Dollar Shave Club
- Chris Walls, Head of Customer & Loyalty, Asia, SEPHORA
- Cathey Curtis, Global GM, RVCA Women's
- Pavan Pidugu, Leader of International Store Technology Transformations, Walmart
- Julie Mathers, Chief Experience Office (CEO) & Founder, Flora & Fauna
- Brad Foenander, Head of eCommerce & Strategic Partnerships, Coles
- John Batistich, Winner of The Most Innovative CMO in Australia, Non-Executive Director, General Pants Group, Foodco and Stellar Group (CMO50)
- Sven Lindell, Chief Marketing Officer, The Winning Group
- Shane Lenton, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Cue Clothing
- Briony Kennedy, Founder & CEO, Adorn Cosmetics
- Cameron Lawson, Head of Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing & Loyalty, Forever New Clothing
- Steffen Daleng, Chief Marketing Officer, Booktopia
- Kshira Saagar, Director of Data Science & Analytics, Global Fashion Group & The Iconic
- Jethro Marks, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, TheNile.com
- Sandradee Makejev, Founder & Director, St Frock
- James Bartle, Founding CEO, Outland Denim
Technology Evaluation Roundtables
: 16 June 2020 Main Conference Days
: 17-18 June 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueSydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
30 Pitt St, NSW 2000
: +61 2 9259 7000Get your special rates for eTail Australia 2020
Set in the heart of Circular Quay, this 'Business Hotel of the Year' boasts an ideal location, luxury amenities and upscale function rooms. Your guests and business associates will enjoy spacious accommodations with many overlooking Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Additionally, the conference hotel is home to some of the highest rated restaurants and bars in town, offering delightful on-site dining opportunities.
Everything you could possibly need to make business a pleasure is right here. From boardroom meetings to large scale conferences and events, Sydney Harbour Marriott offers a location that surpasses all others - making this venue an ideal choice for eTail Australia 2020!