Optimising Loyalty with Purposeful eTailing | Mastering Frictionless RetaileTail Australia
is designed to help you increase the profits from your online business.
Benefit from over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, disruptive strategies, peer to peer conversations, and connections with the top minds at ANZ's most successful and innovative retailers and travel brands. No commercials or egos: just hundreds of strategic takeaways on how to cut through the noise and deliver a seamless and personalised online shopping experience.
With 250+ retail and travel decision makers exclusively in one place at one time, this is THE meeting place to benchmark your business with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why eTail is Rated #1
- Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business, No Fluff. We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and more - those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
- The Most Interactive Conference, Ever. Benefit from over 30 hours of intimate discussion groups, creative think-tanks, interactive case studies, for and against debates, retailer led roundtables, technology led roundtables, shark tanks, structured and unstructured networking activities, and much more. This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
- An Awesome Time, Guaranteed. We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, attend private tastings, and be wowed at our infamous evening reception. You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true retail community.
- Alan Wizemann, Chief Digital Officer, Dollar Shave Club
- Chris Walls, Head of Customer & Loyalty, Asia, SEPHORA
- Brad Foenander, Head of eCommerce & Strategic Partnerships, Coles
- Nicola Clement, Head of Digital Experience, Myer
- Sven Lindell, Chief Marketing Officer, The Winning Group
- Sarah Kearney, Group GM eCommerce, The Warehouse Group
- Shane Lenton, Chief Information & Digital Officer, Cue Clothing
- Angus McDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Barbeques Galore
- John Batistich, Non-Executive Director, General Pants
- Kshira Saagar, Director of Data Science & Analytics, Global Fashion Group & The Iconic
- Elisse Jones, Head of National Loyalty, Total Tools
- Justus Wilde, CEO, TheMarket.NZ
- Steffen Daleng, Chief Marketing Officer, Booktopia
- Jethro Marks, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, TheNile.com
- Lynna Barrett, CDO, National Tiles
- Dane Patterson, General Manager Brand & eCommerce, Surfstitch
Technology Evaluation Roundtables
: 16 June 2020 Main Conference Days
: 17-18 June 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueSydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
30 Pitt St, NSW 2000
: +61 2 9259 7000Get your special rates for eTail Australia 2020
Set in the heart of Circular Quay, this 'Business Hotel of the Year' boasts an ideal location, luxury amenities and upscale function rooms. Your guests and business associates will enjoy spacious accommodations with many overlooking Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Additionally, the conference hotel is home to some of the highest rated restaurants and bars in town, offering delightful on-site dining opportunities.
Everything you could possibly need to make business a pleasure is right here. From boardroom meetings to large scale conferences and events, Sydney Harbour Marriott offers a location that surpasses all others - making this venue an ideal choice for eTail Australia 2020!