Securing Mobility's CAV's and Enterprise
Sitting at the cornerstone of autonomous and connected vehicles is cybersecurity - join our upcoming Automotive Cybersecurity Detroit Summit
as we discuss the latest physical and virtual threats, enterprise and product security, policy and accountability and customer privacy concerns. Now in its 11th successful iteration, this important annual industry gathering will attract 150+ cybersecurity experts, including: CIOs, CISOs, Product Owners, Chief Engineers, Heads of Cybersecurity and Enterprise from OEMs, Tier1's, Disruptors and community stakeholders.
Join what our delegates call the "most engaging" (Connected Vehicle Cybersecurity Director, NIO) cybersecurity vehicles event on the market as we delve into:
- Product Journey - Discuss the framework for designing with cybersecurity in mind, from testing and diagnostics to life cycle management. How can we advance product security from a physical and virtual side while developing products that are safe, competitive and interoperable?
- Architecture Journey - Learn about OS architecture and how the industry is working towards securing and protecting connected and autonomous cars. What are the areas of risk with SODA to the product and enterprise? Join the discussions on areas of vulnerabilities in the industry, standards and regulations shaping our V2X movement as we increase levels of autonomy and connectivity.
- Privacy Journey - How as an industry are we securing, collecting and protecting customer data? Don't miss out on the discussion as OEMs, Tier1s, Rideshares and stakeholders discuss data security and privacy concerns.
Secure Your Own Experience
- Think Tank Discussions Customize your learning experience and have your voice heard in our interactive roundtable discussion groups.
- Professional Growth Join our interactive Masterclasses and tracks with content dedicated to your professional growth and development. Earn CPEs for attending!
- Speed Networking Listen to elevator pitches from our solution providers on what other challenges and changes they see happening in the industry, and be proactive about it.
- Team Building Bring a colleague and participate in our team building challenges and divide and conquer the programs content so you can share with each other what you have learned.
- Learn from Leaders in the Automotive Industry - Security experts from leading OEMs and Tier 1 companies are coming together under one roof to teach your team how to keep the technology throughout the car safe and secure.
- Shake hands with the best of the best! - Take advantage of the endless networking opportunities with top automotive experts & familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date information to share with your team.
- Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions - Hear from leading technology experts to learn how to incorporate security solutions throughout the car to protect your passengers, customer data and vehicle inside and out.
- Participate in Thought-Provoking Discussions - Delve deep into the security strategies, innovative technologies and strategic planning that is essential to ensure your vehicles will defend from any outside threat.
- Earl Duby, Chief Information Security Officer, Lear Corporation
- Arun DeSouza, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer, Nexteer Automotive
- Ken Williams, Information and Cyber Security Leader, Nissan Motor Corporation
- Kristie Pfosi, Senior Manager, Automotive Cybersecurity, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
- Jennifer Dukarski, Shareholder, Butzel Long
- Luiz Quintino, Vehicle Cybersecurity Specialist, FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Monica Mitchell, Chief Engineer of Cybersecurity, Polaris
- Sriram Yarlagadda, Cyber Security Architect, Aptiv
- Catherine Muir, Counsel, Baker McKenzie
- Amy Chu, Senior Director, Automotive Product Security, Harman
- Kevin Baltes, Director - Product Cybersecurity, General Motors
- Joao Silva, Chief Platform Engineer Architect, Garmin International
- Jeremy Daily, Associate Professor, Colorado State University
- Sam Arwood, Principal CEO, OSAAVA
- Dave Schippers, Chair of Information Technology Decision Sciences, Walsh College
- Mark Zachos, Chair, Vehicle Data Link Connection (DLC) Security Standards Committee, SAE International
- Ryan Gerdes, Assistant Professor, Virginia Tech
- Steve Crumb, Executive Director, GENIVI Alliance
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.