Automotive Cybersecurity has been Postponed - we will now be hosting the conference August 19-21 in Detroit - Current Attendees will be able to access our Webinar at no cost June 22-24
Securing Mobility's CAV's and Enterprise
Sitting at the cornerstone of autonomous and connected vehicles is cybersecurity - join our upcoming Automotive Cybersecurity Detroit Summit
as we discuss the latest physical and virtual threats, enterprise and product security, policy and accountability and customer privacy concerns. Now in its 11th successful iteration, this important annual industry gathering will attract 150+ cybersecurity experts, including: CIOs, CISOs, Product Owners, Chief Engineers, Heads of Cybersecurity and Enterprise from OEMs, Tier1's, Disruptors and community stakeholders.
Join what our delegates call the "most engaging" (Connected Vehicle Cybersecurity Director, NIO) cybersecurity vehicles event on the market as we delve into:
- Product Journey - Discuss the framework for designing with cybersecurity in mind, from testing and diagnostics to life cycle management. How can we advance product security from a physical and virtual side while developing products that are safe, competitive and interoperable?
- Architecture Journey - Learn about OS architecture and how the industry is working towards securing and protecting connected and autonomous cars. What are the areas of risk with SODA to the product and enterprise? Join the discussions on areas of vulnerabilities in the industry, standards and regulations shaping our V2X movement as we increase levels of autonomy and connectivity.
- Privacy Journey - How as an industry are we securing, collecting and protecting customer data? Don't miss out on the discussion as OEMs, Tier1s, Rideshares and stakeholders discuss data security and privacy concerns.
- Learn from Leaders in the Automotive Industry - Security experts from leading OEMs and Tier 1 companies are coming together under one roof to teach your team how to keep the technology throughout the car safe and secure.
- Shake hands with the best of the best! - Take advantage of the endless networking opportunities with top automotive experts & familiarize yourself with the most up-to-date information to share with your team.
- Empower Yourself with the Right Solutions - Hear from leading technology experts to learn how to incorporate security solutions throughout the car to protect your passengers, customer data and vehicle inside and out.
- Participate in Thought-Provoking Discussions - Delve deep into the security strategies, innovative technologies and strategic planning that is essential to ensure your vehicles will defend from any outside threat.
ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
- John Krzeszewski, Chief Engineer of Cybersecurity, Aptiv
- Andre Weimerskirch, Vice President, Cybersecurity and Functional Safety, Lear Corporation
- Joseph Kristofik, Director, Functional Safety and Cybersecurity Management, Veoneer
- Karl Heimer, Principal, Heimer & Associates
- Chris Lupini, Cybersecurity Chief Engineer, Aptiv
2020 THOUGHT LEADERS
- Earl Duby, Chief Information Security Officer, Lear Corporation
- Arun DeSouza, Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer, Nexteer Automotive
- Christopher Dickman, Global Chief of Cyber Security Services and Research Team, Nissan Motor Corporation
- David Cox, Senior Counsel for Privacy and Cybersecurity, Volkswagen Group of America
- Matt Jones, Chief Systems Architect, Wind River Systems and Board Member, GENIVI Alliance
- Stephen McKnight, Manager - GM Product Cybersecurity for Infotainment, General Motors
- Sam Abbott-McCune, Principal Product IT Security Specialist, ZF Group
- Tao Zhang, IEEE Fellow, NIST: National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Martin Bally, Chief Information Security Officer, American Axle and Manufacturing
- Tom Hewitt, IT Director Cybersecurity and IT Risk, Dana Incorporated
- Ken Williams, Information and Cyber Security Leader, Nissan Motor Corporation
- Kristie Pfosi, Senior Manager, Automotive Cybersecurity, Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
- Jennifer Dukarski, Shareholder, Butzel Long
- Luiz Quintino, Vehicle Cybersecurity Specialist, FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Monica Mitchell, Chief Engineer of Cybersecurity, Polaris
- Sriram Yarlagadda, Cyber Security Architect, Aptiv
- Catherine Muir, Counsel, Baker McKenzie
- Amy Chu, Senior Director, Automotive Product Security, Harman
- Kevin Baltes, Director - Product Cybersecurity, General Motors
- Joao Silva, Chief Platform Engineer Architect, Garmin International
- Jeremy Daily, Associate Professor, Colorado State University
- Theodore Miracco, CEO, SmartFlow Compliance Solutions Ltd
- Sam Arwood, Principal CEO, OSAAVA
- Dave Schippers, Chair of Information Technology Decision Sciences, Walsh College
- Mark Zachos, Chair, Vehicle Data Link Connection (DLC) Security Standards Committee, SAE International
- Ryan Gerdes, Assistant Professor, Virginia Tech
- Steve Crumb, Executive Director, GENIVI Alliance
- Claudia Rast, Shareholder, Butzel Long
- Daniel Warsh, Legal Counsel, Bosch USA
- Xin Ye, Cybersecurity Technical Expert, Ford Motor Company
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.