Military Flight Training: Equipping Aircrew of the FutureThe way we train our tactical aircrew has reached crossroads - not only do we need to develop COIN capabilities to support the suppression of terrorism and insurgency - pilots and aircrew must now sustain readiness for potential near-peer conflict and learn to operate in contested and degraded environments.
Concurrent with today's operational context, Military Flight Training 2020 will discuss key challenge areas such as: training for contested and degraded environments, delivering LVC in mixed inventories of new and legacy platforms, solving red air deficiency, understanding how LVC interoperability will be delivered, rotary training, recruitment & retention, operational conversion training and crew resource management.
Attracting over 250 military and industry attendees from over 40 nations, Military Flight Training 2020 arrives at a time where guaranteeing air superiority and strike capability has never been tougher.
We very much hope that you will join the discussion in London, 31 March - 02 April, 2020.
2020 Conference Chairmen
- Air Marshal (Ret'd) Stuart Evans, Deputy Commander, NATO Allied Air Command (2016-2019)
- Lieutenant General (Ret'd) Anthony J. Rock, Inspector General U.S. Air Force (2016 -2017), US Air Force
2020 Speaker Faculty
- Colonel General Sergii Drozdov (Or General Officer Representing), Commander, Ukraine Air Force
- Lieutenant General Tamotsu Kidono, Commander Air Training Command, Japan Air Self-Defence Force
- Major General Patrick J. Doherty, Director of Plans, Programs and Requirements, US Air Combat Command
- Rear Admiral Dan 'Dozer' Dwyer, Chief of Naval Air Training, US Navy
- Major General Craig D. Wills, Commander, 19th Air Force, U.S. Air Force
- Air Commodore Jamie H Hunter, Director Flying Training No 22 Group, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General James R. Sears Jr., Director of Plans, Programs and Requirements, AETC Command, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Luigi Casali, Head of Training and Standardisation Office, Air Education and Training Command, Italian Air Force
- Brigadier General Ulrich Ott, Commander International Helicopter Training Center, German Army
- Colonel Patrick Goossens, Head of Training, Belgian Air Component
- Colonel Enrique Martinez Vallas, Chief of Acquisitions Programme Section, Spanish Ministry of Defence
- Group Captain A R Franklin, Commandant, Central Flying School, Royal Air Force
- Colonel Pete Saunders, Director Air Simulation and Training Directorate, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Colonel Khairol Muzambi, Director of Operations & Exercises, Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthieu Parvery, Deputy Commander Flying Schools, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Michal Kudyn, Commander 213rd Training Squadron, Czech Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Justin A. Anhalt, Commander, 325th Training Support Squadron, U.S. Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Ido Arev, Head of Fighter Exercise Branch, Israeli Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Pfiffner, Head of Pilot Selection and Basic Training, Swiss Air Force
- Major Olivier Wilhelm, Head of Training Pilot School, Swiss Air Force
- Commander Jorg Lehmann-Gotz, Senior Staff-Officer, Naval Air Wing 5, German Navy
- Major Michael Rosenqvist, MFTS Project Manager, Swedish Air Force
- Confirmed Senior Representative, 4th Air Training Wing, Polish Air Force Inspectorate
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Representing Chief of the Air Staff, Argentine Air Force
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Representing Chief of the Air Staff, Bangladesh Air Force
- Confirmed Senior Representative, Representing Chief Inspector, German Air Force
- Day One | 31 March - MITIGATING THE PILOT SHORTAGE: Elementary Training Solutions
- Day Two | 1 April - AFFORDABLE, ACCELERATED, ENHANCED TRAINING: Basic to Advanced Training Solutions
- Day Three | 2 April - EQUIPPING AIRMEN OF THE FUTURE: Advanced Combat Training and Innovation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Syon Park
Park Road, TW8 8JF
London, Brentford Middlesex, UKWebsitePhone
: +44 20 7870 7777Accommodation
We have reserved a number of discounted bedrooms for its attendees to book. Please use the following link to make your reservation, rooms are GBP195 per night including VAT. We encourage you to make your bedroom booking at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment: BOOK NOWPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.