Maximising Europe's Marginal & Brownfield Reserves
Redeployment, Life Extension & Late-Life Operations | Autonomous FPSOs | Asset Integrity, Safety & Standards
Already, 8 planned FPSO
projects are developing in Europe in the next 11 years.
Unique to Europe's oil reserves are smaller fields and shorter project lifespan, which spell lower break-even prices at only approximately $35/bbl for oil companies to ensure project profitability. With oil prices stabilising at around $60/bbl, Europe is well-poised for steady growth.
However, challenges such as manpower shortages, financing difficulties, stringent regulatory standards and rising OPEX costs still lie ahead of project operations.
The 6th edition of the FPSO Europe Congress 2020
will hence explore innovative solutions to navigate these challenges. Specifically, the Congress will focus on ensuring successful redeployment through vessel fit-to-field, enhancing FPSO
life extension strategies & late-life operations, leveraging autonomous FPSOs
and maintaining asset integrity, safety & standards.
Come meet the regions' oil companies, FPSO
contractors, EPCs and solution providers in February 2020!
Key Takeaways Include:
- Debate practical strategies to maximise North Sea and West African oil field potential
- Explore innovative and alternate financing for small-mid oil independents
- Commercialise marginal fields available in the North Sea through redeployment and innovative FPSO solutions
- Enhancing Productivity and Asset Integrity during Operations
At the FPSO Europe Congress, you will meet and network with:
Leading Oil Operators and Vessel Contractors Active in the North Sea and West Africa
Job Profiles and Functions Include:
Oil Operators: (Directors and Managers of)
- Offshore Projects
- Field Development
- FPSO Projects
- FPSO Delivery
- Offshore Installation
- FPSO Commissioning
- Asset Integrity
- Life Extension Projects
CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CFOs SVP/VPs of:
- Floating Production
- Asset Integrity
- Supply Chain
- Philip Smedley, UEC Floating Systems Engineer and Structures Advisor, BP
- David Hartell, EVP Operations & Production, New Age (African Global Energy) Limited
- Steve Moore, Chief Growth Officer, Energean Oil & Gas
- David T. Walker, HM Principal Inspector of Health & Safety - Health & Safety Executive (Operational Policy Team Leader, Energy Division), UK Health and Safety Executive
- Paul Culpin, Development manager, Rockhopper Exploration Limited
- Runar Nyberg, Director Global Operations, Teekay Offshore
- Oskari Jaakkola, Vice President, Business Development and Sales, Bumi Armada
- Peter Burger, Vice President, Technology, Bluewater
- Audun Martinsen, VP Oilfield Service Research, Rystad Energy
- William Cunningham, Research Analyst Oil & Gas, IHS Markit
- Fathima Hussain, Managing Director, Oil & Gas Corporate Finance, Standard Chartered Bank
- Veronika Bergerud, Senior Vice President - Oil & Gas Projects/Ocean Industries, Eksportkreditt Norge AS
- Laurence Alexandre, Vice President, LNG Shipping and Offshore, Societe Generale
- Christian Synetos, Vice President, Blackrock Global Energy & Power Group
- Duncan Peace, Managing Director, CRONDALL ENERGY
- Joel Maisey, Principal Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer, Crondall Energy
- Nils Cohrs, Oil and Gas Operations Advisor (Previously Head of Decommissioning at Oil & Gas Authority UK), Independent Consultant
- Stuart Jones, Principle Consultant (former HSE Manager Catcher Development, FPSO, Wells and Subsea at Premier Oil), Management Frontiers Ltd
: 17 February 2020Congress
: 18-19 February 2020Post-Congress Workshops
: 20 February 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Congress Agenda of this event.
VenueILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road, SW6 1UD
: +44 (0) 20 7610 0880Fax
: +44 (0) 20 7381 0215www.ilecconferencecentre.co.uk
The ILEC Conference Centre in central London is one of the largest Conference-Hotels in West London, the venue offers a capacious and flexible function hall with 5 additional syndicate rooms. For residential events, the venue also provides 3 star accommodation at the on-site Ibis London Earls Court
Ibis London Earls Court is a 12-storey three-star hotel with breathtaking views of the London skyline. With 504 guestrooms, including Suites, family, triple and accessible rooms, a business centre, La Table Restaurant, George & Dragon Pub and on-site parking, it offers an ideal base for both business and leisure travellers.
Benefits to Conference Centre delegates and guests
We offer attendees at events in ILEC Conference Centre residential rates in our 130-space car park and reduced tariffs on hotel rooms.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.