We must postpone the Digital Health for Pharma Event in Philadelphia on April 20-22, 2020 due to COVID-19. We are working with the hotel venue to find new dates in 2020 to reschedule the conference and we will be in touch shortly.
What to ExpectDH4P
is the leading Digital Health conference specifically developed for pharmaceutical and life science commercial organizations.
Co-created by Evolution Road and the Digital Pharma Series teams, this event is designed to help patients, payers, providers, organized systems, ACOs, employers, specialty pharmacies, retail, hospital systems, and digital health companies drive commercial success from opportunities presented through emerging technologies in a rapidly changing global healthcare ecosystem.
Upon inception, DH4P
serves to educate life science organizations on how best to leverage digital tools to enhance the commercial model of health and pharma; while also educating patients and bridging the gap between knowledge and information, pre-commercial and commercialization.
You can expect to hear from leading digital health and pharma experts from Merck, Pfizer, Novartis, Sanofi, Roche, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, and more across the life science value chain.
FOR 2020: WE WILL EXPLORE FIVE CORE LEVERAGE MODELS OF LEARNING:
- INVEST: Analyze equity investments in digital health technology companies
- INCUBATE/ACCELERATE: Evaluate the current climate for supporting digital health startups via internal incubators and accelerators
- COMMERCIALIZE: Profile BD&L partnerships that leverage life science commercial capabilities to bring digital health technologies to market
- COLLABORATE: Develop partnerships that dramatically enhance the value proposition of life science brands to drive commercial impact for those brands by achieving customer goals
- CO-DEVELOP: Understand how to jointly develop a digital health solution that includes governmental regulatory approval
SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include: Digital Health (i.e, digital therapeutics, telemedicine, big data/ advanced analytics, connected health and wearables, etc.):
- Digital Health
- Digital Innovation
- Digital Accelerator
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Business Development/ Solutions
- Commercial Excellence/ Operations
- Commercial Strategy
- Patient Solutions
- Patient Engagement
- External Innovation
- BD and In-Licensing
- Clinical Innovation
- Clinical Operations
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- R&D Communications
- Medical Affairs
- Legal Counsel and MLR
A Preview of our 2020 Faculty
- Amy West, Senior Director, Patient Marketing and Digital Health Innovation, NOVO NORDISK
- James Musick, Vice President, Head of Neurology Patient Technology U.S., UCB PHARMACEUTICALS
- Brennan Spiegel, Director of Health Services Research, CEDARS SINAI
- Milena Saleh, Global Director, Digital Health, SANOFI
- Rob Goodwin, Vice President, PFIZER, INC.
- Ryan Flinn, Innovation Communications Leader, JOHNSON & JOHNSON INNOVATION
- Nancy Phelan, CEO, ADHERE THERAPEUTICS, INC.
- Shwen Gwee, Co-Founder and Global Head of Open Innovation, NOVARTIS
- Bryan Mallitz, Director, Digital Health and Innovation, MERCK VACCINES
- Rishabh Mehreja, US Head, Digital Partnerships, NOVARTIS
: April 20, 2020Main Conference
: April 21-22, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Bellevue Hotel
200 South Broad Street, 19102
Philadelphia, PA, US
To make reservations please call (402) 592-6446 or (215) 982-4900 and request the negotiated rate for this 2nd DH4P
. You may also make reservations online, Click here