Building the Contact Centre of the Future
Digital | Customer-Centric | High Performing | Value-Adding
Today's customers are digital. In a bid to meet evolving customer expectations and to prepare for a digital future, contact centres in Asia are actively working on strengthening and operationalising their transformation roadmap.
As the region's #1 contact centre event, Customer Contact Week Asia 2020
will provide the region's contact centre leaders with actionable insights on building the contact centre of the future through 4 focused tracks on "AI in Contact Centres", "Operational and Workforce Excellence", "Digital Customer Care & Experience" and "Service Excellence & Transformation".
Featuring more than 40 case studies, the 11th edition will highlight how contact centres leaders can drive continuous value-add to their organisation by delivering a high-performing and customer-centric engagement hub.
The #1 Customer Contact Event Series!
- 40+ Contact Centre Speakers
- 40+ Presentations, Case Studies & Panels
- 4 Focused Tracks
- 15 Interactive Discussion Groups
Why You Should Not Miss Out
- Discover how Asia's customer contact leaders are driving the strategic transformation of their contact centres towards a high performing, customer-centric operations
- Future-proof contact centres by harnessing AI and machine learning applications such as sentiment analysis, intelligent automation to achieve operational and service excellence
- Increase customer satisfaction and service quality with effective VOC programs, journey maps, design thinking and more
- Re-evaluate channel strategy including channel prioritisation, self-service investments, social care to match changing customer preferences
- Benchmark with the region's contact centre leaders on the performance of your contact centre
- Co-located with the CX Asia Leaders Week 2020, the 11th Customer Contact Week Asia 2020 will highlight how organisations can operationalise the delivery of outstanding CX across all channels, touchpoints and journeys
- Special promotion from 1 -31 Jan 2020: Sign up for a single pass for either CX Leaders Week Asia or Customer Contact Week Asia and attend both conferences to "mix and match" sessions you want to attend! (pass is not transferable)
- Brendan Leece, International Customer Experience Manager, E.ON
- Bharati Amarnani, Customer Service Operations Manager, Circles.Life
- Theng Kai Chow, Executive Director Head, Cards Usage and Loyalty Solutions, OCBC Bank
- Bonnie Chia, Head of Brand, WWF International
- Sarjil Sarwar, EVP Customer Experience, Robi Axiata
- Anila Fredericks, Head of Customer Service Operations, Telstra International Service Centres
- SzeKi Sim, Head of Community & Brand, SGInnovate
- Avantika Jain, General Manager, Fave
Pre-Summit Workshops: 2 March
Main Summit: 3-4 March
Post-Summit Workshops: 5 March
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueSands Expo & Convention Centre Marina Bay Sands
10 Bayfront Avenue, 018956
: +65 6688 8815Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.