Charting Cable's Course for a New DecadeJoin the industry's leading independent event where cable and video executives gather to explore the industry's next tech moves.
About the EventBack by popular demand for the 12th consecutive year, Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies is a two-day event that takes a deep dive into the opportunities and challenges facing the cable industry and creates a roadmap for the industry's future course.
Leading cable and video executives gather to discuss and debate the latest technologies and platforms shaping the industry and examine ways to overhaul legacy networks and traditional business models while maintaining the seamless delivery of existing services.
Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies will delve into the strategies behind deploying and monetizing new equipment, software, services and apps, and explore the technologies and architectures key to the continued success of the cable industry, including DOCSIS 3.1, Full Duplex DOCSIS, Coherent Optics, Distributed Access Architecture, Fiber Deep, FTTH, network virtualization, automation, artificial intelligence, OTT video, cloud-based services, IoT, WiFi, cellular backhaul, small cells, Citizens Broadband Radio Service and 5G
Key Event TopicsThe event will delve into the strategies behind deploying and monetizing new equipment, software, services and apps, and explore the technologies and architectures key to the continued success of the cable industry, including DOCSIS 3.1, Full Duplex DOCSIS, Coherent Optics, Distributed Access Architecture, Fiber Deep, FTTH, network virtualization, automation, artificial intelligence, OTT video, cloudbased services, IoT, WiFi, cellular backhaul, small cells, Citizens Broadband Radio Service and 5G.
Who Should Attend?The target audiences for this event are cable and video technologists, engineers, marketers, new business developers, strategy makers and financial experts. The secondary audiences are telco, wireless, OTT and broadcasting executives.
- Jeff Finkelstein, Executive Director of Advanced Technologies, Cox Communications
- Alan Breznick, Cable/Video Practice Leader, Light Reading
- Satya Parimi, Group Vice President, Enterprise Data Products and Smart Cities, Spectrum Enterprise
- Steve Williams, VP, DOCSIS, Charter Communications
- Belal Hamzeh, SVP & CTO, CableLabs
- Ben King, SVP, Global Distribution and Business Development, DAZN
- JR Walden, CTO & SVP, Mediacom Communications
- Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, Distinguished Technologist, CableLabs
- Chris Bastian, CTO and SVP of Engineering, SCTE/ISBE
- Jeff Baumgartner, Senior Editor, Light Reading
- John Busby, Managing Director, InMyArea Research
- Charles Cheevers, Chief Technology Officer, CPE Solutions, Commscope
- Tom Cloonan, Chief Technology Officer- Network Solutions, Commscope
- Stephen Colangelo, Business Development Manager, Viavi
- Mike Dano, Editorial Director, 5G & Mobile Strategies, Light Reading
- Jeffrey DeSarno, CTO, Access Communications
- Alison Diana, Editor, Broadband World News
- John Dickinson, President & Founder, Just Digital Transformations
- Debbie Fitzgerald, Director of Technology Policy, CableLabs
- Harj Ghuman, Principal Strategic Access Architect, Cox Communications
- Zenita Henderson, VP, Marketing and Business Development, SCTE|ISBE
- Dave Hering, Sr. Product Line Manager, Viavi
- Wayne Hickey, Advisor, Product Marketing, Ciena
- Arianne Hinds, Chair, Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance
- Doug Jones, Principal Architect, CableLabs
- Erik Keith, Senior Research Analyst, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Julie Kunstler, Principle Analyst, Ovum
- Dhananjay Lal, Charter Communications
- Jaimie Lenderman, Senior Analyst, Ovum
- Randy Levensalor, Principal Architect, CableLabs
- Patricia Martin, Senior Vice President of Service Assurance, Cox Communications
- Asaf Matatyaou, Vice President of Solutions and Product Management, Harmonic
- Guy McCormick, SVP of Engineering, Cox Communications
- Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clearfield
- Mari Silbey, Director of Communications, US Ignite
- David Strauss, Principal, Broadband Success Partners
- Fernando Villaruel, Chief Architect, Ciena
- Tom Williams, VP, Engineering and Technology, Schurz Communications
- Kelsey Ziser, Senior Editor, Light Reading
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueEmbassy Suites Denver Downtown
1420 Stout Street, 80202
Denver, CO, USA
Guests may call 1-800-HILTONS toll-free or 303-592-1000 hotel direct to book and reference Cable NextGen Technologies & Strategies