CABLE NEXT-GEN TECHNOLOGIES & STRATEGIES IS NOW A VIRTUAL EVENTCable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies
will now be taking place as a two-day virtual event, bringing you the critical cable updates you need, straight to your home. Join us we focus on the latest and greatest trends and developments in cable, broadband and video technologies.
We're Going Fully Virtual!
Cable Technologies & Strategies returns this year as a virtual event. Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies
will take a deep dive into the opportunities and challenges facing the cable industry and creates a roadmap for the industry’s future course.Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies
will delve into the strategies behind deploying and monetizing new equipment, software, services and apps, and explore the technologies and architectures key to the continued success of the cable industry, including DOCSIS 4.0, Next-Gen PON, Coherent Optics, Distributed Access Architecture, Fiber Deep, FTTH, network virtualization, automation, artiﬁcial intelligence, OTT video, cloud-based services, IoT, WiFi, cellular backhaul, small cells, Citizens Broadband Radio Service and 5G.
2020 Key Topics
- Cable Next-Gen Technologies & Strategies will cover key topics including:
- What lessons have been learned from the nearly complete nationwide rollout of DOCSIS 3.1?
- What are the prospects for DOCSIS 4.0, both the Full Duplex DOCSIS and Extended Spectrum DOCSIS parts?
- How can cable providers leverage the cloud for the delivery, storage and security of advanced services?
- How easily can the different strands of PON technology be adapted for cable’s use and how much difference will they make?
- What role will cable operators play in the emerging smart home and IoT markets and which applications will take off first?
- Jeff Finkelstein, Executive Director of Advanced Technologies, Cox Communications
- Alan Breznick, Cable/Video Practice Leader, Light Reading
- Satya Parimi, Group Vice President, Enterprise Data Products and Smart Cities, Spectrum Enterprise
- Steve Williams, VP, DOCSIS, Charter Communications
- Belal Hamzeh, SVP & CTO, CableLabs
- Ben King, SVP, Global Distribution and Business Development, DAZN
- JR Walden, CTO & SVP, Mediacom Communications
- Jennifer Andreoli-Fang, Distinguished Technologist, CableLabs
- Chris Bastian, CTO and SVP of Engineering, SCTE/ISBE
- Jeff Baumgartner, Senior Editor, Light Reading
- John Busby, Managing Director, InMyArea Research
- Charles Cheevers, Chief Technology Officer, CPE Solutions, Commscope
- Tom Cloonan, Chief Technology Officer- Network Solutions, Commscope
- Stephen Colangelo, Business Development Manager, Viavi
- Mike Dano, Editorial Director, 5G & Mobile Strategies, Light Reading
- Jeffrey DeSarno, CTO, Access Communications
- Alison Diana, Editor, Broadband World News
- John Dickinson, President & Founder, Just Digital Transformations
- Debbie Fitzgerald, Director of Technology Policy, CableLabs
- Harj Ghuman, Principal Strategic Access Architect, Cox Communications
- Zenita Henderson, VP, Marketing and Business Development, SCTE|ISBE
- Dave Hering, Sr. Product Line Manager, Viavi
- Wayne Hickey, Advisor, Product Marketing, Ciena
- Arianne Hinds, Chair, Immersive Digital Experiences Alliance
- Doug Jones, Principal Architect, CableLabs
- Erik Keith, Senior Research Analyst, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Julie Kunstler, Principle Analyst, Ovum
- Dhananjay Lal, Charter Communications
- Jaimie Lenderman, Senior Analyst, Ovum
- Randy Levensalor, Principal Architect, CableLabs
- Patricia Martin, Senior Vice President of Service Assurance, Cox Communications
- Asaf Matatyaou, Vice President of Solutions and Product Management, Harmonic
- Guy McCormick, SVP of Engineering, Cox Communications
- Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clearfield
- Mari Silbey, Director of Communications, US Ignite
- David Strauss, Principal, Broadband Success Partners
- Fernando Villaruel, Chief Architect, Ciena
- Tom Williams, VP, Engineering and Technology, Schurz Communications
- Kelsey Ziser, Senior Editor, Light Reading
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.