Our Skin Microbiome Industry Summit in London, UK, is scheduled to take place on 17-18 June. We remain hopeful it will be possible to convene on these dates and will be monitoring the situation closely, heeding the latest advice of relevant authorities the very best we can to ensure we protect the health and safety of our attendees and provide the highest quality event possible. We will call and email all registered attendees in case of any changes.
Skin microbiome products have been gaining more momentum in the last few years with more brands starting to develop products, and personal care giants either starting to develop their own product or investing in start-ups focusing on these. It is a very exciting time for companies looking into this at the moment, figuring out not only product development & formulation but also marketing strategy to raise more attention to this type of products. Despite huge popularity and early success stories, there is still a need to learn more on topics such as: defining the skin microbiome, formulating products, cosmetics & pharma claims, regulation for novel products, latest advances in terms of mapping & profiling technologies, as well as product testing.
Our Skin Microbiome Industry Summit, taking place on the 17th & 18th June 2020 in London, will bring together the key actors of the industry to help the industry learn from one another, work together to further grow and create new business opportunities.
During the 2 days conference, the participants will enjoy the various case studies presentations, panel discussion, Q&As and networking breaks to get the industry to thrive together.
Join us in London for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
- Defining a Healthy Skin Microbiome
- The Link between Skin & Gut Microbiome
- Regulation & Claims Framing Skin Microbiome Product Development
- Finding the Right Ingredients
- Formulating Skin Microbiome Products
- Latest Advances on Mapping & Profiling Technologies
- Exploring Properties & Applications
- Improving & Simplifying Product Testing
- Bringing Together Cosmetics AND Pharma
- From Production to Shelf-life
Who Will Attend?
- Cosmetic companies
- Private labels
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Ingredients manufacturers
- Microbiome sequencing/ microbial genomics/next generation sequencing companies
- Testing companies
- Packaging companies
- Research Institutes
- Cosmetics & pharmaceutical consultants
Early Confirmes Speakers
- Jennifer Cookson, Director of Research & Product Development, Mother Dirt (conference chair)
- Rainer Simmering, Senior Scientist, Henkel
- Katerina Steventon, Senior Innovation Consultant, National Biofilms Innovation Centre
- Miquel Rozas, Microbiome Researcher, S-Biomedic
- Fabrice Sauvez, Senior Manager Worldwide Regulatory Affairs, L'Oreal & Member of Cosmetics Europe
- Ralph Berkel, Founder, Anna is Clear
- Hiba Alkaissi, Medical Relations Manager, La Roche Posay
- Ida Lister, Principal Scientist, Dermbiont
- Rinki Pramanik, Global Manager - New Product Development, Brodie & Stone International
- Pascale Bianchi, Skin Microbiome Projects Pharmacology Researcher, Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetique
- Marie Drago, Founder, Gallinee
- Yonit Bomstein, CTO & Head of R&D, Kamedis
- Dr, Christine Lang, Chief Scientific Officer, Belano Medical
- Louise Suleman, Senior Microbiologist, Perfectus Biomed
- Vanessa Rouaud, Business Developer, Microbiome & Central lab Services, Biofortis Merieux NutriSciences
- Dr. Geoff Briggs, Technology Scout (Devices & Diagnostics), Boots
- Hemali Gunt, Head of Clinical & Scientific Affairs, Burt's Bees
- Jessen Curpen, Independent Consultant
- Konstantinos Gardikis, R&D Director, Apivita
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.