Skin microbiome products have been gaining more momentum in the last few years with more brands starting to develop products, and personal care giants either starting to develop their own product or investing in start-ups focusing on these. It is a very exciting time for companies looking into this at the moment, figuring out not only product development & formulation but also marketing strategy to raise more attention to this type of products. Despite huge popularity and early success stories, there is still a need to learn more on topics such as: defining the skin microbiome, formulating products, cosmetics & pharma claims, regulation for novel products, latest advances in terms of mapping & profiling technologies, as well as product testing.
Our Skin Microbiome Industry Summit, taking place on the 17th & 18th June 2020 in London, will bring together the key actors of the industry to help the industry learn from one another, work together to further grow and create new business opportunities.
During the 2 days conference, the participants will enjoy the various case studies presentations, panel discussion, Q&As and networking breaks to get the industry to thrive together.
Join us in London for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
- Defining a Healthy Skin Microbiome
- The Link between Skin & Gut Microbiome
- Regulation & Claims Framing Skin Microbiome Product Development
- Finding the Right Ingredients
- Formulating Skin Microbiome Products
- Latest Advances on Mapping & Profiling Technologies
- Exploring Properties & Applications
- Improving & Simplifying Product Testing
- Bringing Together Cosmetics AND Pharma
- From Production to Shelf-life
Who Will Attend?
- Cosmetic companies
- Private labels
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Ingredients manufacturers
- Microbiome sequencing/ microbial genomics/next generation sequencing companies
- Testing companies
- Packaging companies
- Research Institutes
- Cosmetics & pharmaceutical consultants
Early Confirmes Speakers
- Rainer Simmering, Senior Scientist, Henkel
- Katerina Steventon, Senior Innovation Consultant, National Biofilms Innovation Centre
- Hiba Alkaissi, Medical Relations Manager, La Roche Posay
- Ida Lister, Principal Scientist, Dermbiont
- Marie Drago, Founder, Gallinee
- Yonit Bomstein, CTO & Head of R&D, Kamedis
- Louise Suleman, Senior Microbiologist, Perfectus Biomed
- Vanessa Rouaud, Business Developer, Microbiome & Central lab Services, Biofortis Merieux NutriSciences
- Dr. Geoff Briggs, Technology Scout (Devices & Diagnostics), Boots
- Hemali Gunt, Head of Clinical & Scientific Affairs, Burt's Bees
- Jessen Curpen, Independent Consultant
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.