The event will bring together senior representatives from the global port community
and shipping companies, as well as environmental policy-makers, academic experts, consultants, and technology providers, to tackle the most pressing topics of the maritime industry.
This two-day event will provide informative presentations on the very latest challenges, solutions and developments in reducing emissions, pollution and energy consumption, as well as discussing the possibilities of industrial collaboration and a more sustainable future.
Given the increasing focus on environmental regulations from the IMO and policy makers in the maritime sector, there is a growing responsibility and requirement of ports to reduce their environmental impact; now is a crucial time to share best practices and explore new technologies and methodologies in order to advance daily operations of a port with minimal ecological consequences.
- How Ports are Adapting to the Current Environmental Regulations & Policies placed in the Port Industry
- Understanding the Potential Economic Challenges in the Ports Industry
- Analysing Alternative Fuels in the Port Industry
- Overcoming & Tackling the Major Environmental Concerns for the Port Industry
- The Environmental Development of Technology & Innovation in the Port Industry
- Analysing the ways Ports are Adapting to Combat Severe Weather Conditions and Preparing for the effects of Climate Change
- Assessing what the Future holds for the Port Industry
- Role & Perspective of Ship owners in relation to Energy Transition
This conference invites senior representatives from:
- Port Authorities
- Terminal Operators
- Shipping Companies
- Policy Makers
- Tech providers
Early Confirmed Speakers
- Jan Brooke, Chair of PIANC, PIANC
- Stefania Lallani, Sustainability and External Relations Director, Costa Crociere SpA
- Turi Fiorito, Director, Senior Advisor - Energy and Industry Policy, EFIP
- Ashley Woods, Lead Environmental Advisor, APM Terminals
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.