Note: This event was originally planned for 4-5 May, 2020 in Boston, MA, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 5-6 October, 2020
The World's Leading Data Management Conference
For 15 years (and counting), data management executives across the finance industry have relied on FIMA for updates from regulators, insights from data disruptors, and an unbiased view of where the future is headed from seasoned industry leaders.
Data management executives - from the biggest buy and sell-side firms, to retail banks and small asset managers - dedicate three days to connect with their peers for new ideas to improve data quality, innovate with data, and deliver value to the business.
Why You Can't Miss FIMA
- Where Data Plans Its Future, Together - the only event where you'll meet 20+ Chief Data Officers and fellow data experts for an honest, unbiased view of what works now and where the future is headed.
- Customize Your Event Experience and Learn Faster - you'll select a range of interactive sessions catered to your goals, needs, and program maturity.
- Your Ideal Networking - with over 12 hours of structured and unstructured networking sessions there's no better place to find your next new hire or trusted industry peer.
Who Should Attend
You should attend FIMA if you are a Chief Data Officer, Vice President, Director or Head of:
- Data Management
- Data Governance/Data Quality
- Enterprise Architecture/Data Architecture
- Data Analytics/Data Science
- Reference Data
- Client Data
- Market Data
- Operations Management/Operational Risk
- Risk Management
- Roman Regelman, Senior Executive Vice President, Head of Digital, BNY Mellon
- Tony Cyriac, Enterprise Chief Data & Analytics Officer, BMO Financial Group
- Rene Kim, SVP, Global Data Office, Charles Schwab
- Douglass Stewart, Head of Vanguard Data Office, Vanguard
- Jacklyn Osborne, Chief Data Officer, Global Banking and Markets, HSBC
- Peter Serenita, Chief Data Officer, Scotiabank
- Rise Zaiser, Chief Data Officer, Americas, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Brady Cole, Chief Data Officer, Bank of the West, BNP Paribas USA
- Aravind Jagannathan, Vice President, Chief Data Officer, Freddie Mac
- Cara Dailey, Chief Data Officer, Silicon Valley Bank
- Sanjay Saxena, Senior Vice President, Enterprise Data Governance and Strategy, Northern Trust Corporation
- Deborah Lorenzen, Managing Director, Head of Enterprise Data Governance, State Street Corporation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference agenda of this event.
VenueSheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street,
Boston, MA, USA
Hotel Room Information
Sheraton Boston Hotel welcomes you with 4-star sophistication, friendly service and an unbeatable location in the heart of the action. Our hotel is nestled in the Back Bay neighborhood of downtown Boston, directly connected to the Prudential Center and the Hynes Convention Center; noteworthy attractions including Newbury Street and Fenway Park are just moments away.
FIMA has secured a special conference rate of $349 a night (plus tax). To make reservations, contact The Sheraton Boston at (617) 236-2000 and mention "FIMA 2020" to access the discounted rate. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires April 15, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.