DesignThinking 2020 Keeping Austin Weird!As the #1 Event for Design, CX, and UX professionals, be a part of Design Thinking 2020 and get excited for four jam-packed days filled with hands-on learning workshops, site tours, and keynote presentations led by innovative design thinkers from all industries.
New To Design Thinking?For those brand new to Design Thinking, be sure to check out Design Thinking University (April 15), curated specially for attendees who are looking to jump start their Design Thinking journey.
This introduction to Design Thinking provides a crash course on the design thinking mindset, from the fundamentals of human-centered design to design thinking mindset in practice. Beyond just the step-by-step methodology, take this opportunity to live human-centered design with the opportunity to address real case challenges and conduct primary research through interaction with Austin's lively downtown scene.
2019 Speakers Included:
- Mauro Porcini, Chief Design Officer, PepsiCo
- Michael Brown, Chief Design Officer, Dick's Sporting Goods
- Meriah Garrett, Chief Design Officer, USAA
- Ben Judy, Head of UX, 7-Eleven
- Shawn Johnson, Group VP Product & Design, Discovery Inc.
- Chris Finlay, Senior Director of Member Experience, UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement,
- Krista Siniscarco, Principle UX Designer, Cantina
- Megan Wimmer, Design Thinking Lead-Global Design, GE Healthcare
- Monte Gibbs, SVP Product, Spokeo
- Paul Strike, VP, Head of Design, Prudential
- Slavko Eror, Principle Experience Designer, Intuit
- Stefania Mereu, Senior Director, User Experience, HID
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
500 East 4th Street, 78701
Austin, TX, USAPhone
: 1 (800) 236-1592
: $289/NIGHTHow to Book
: To book your room please use the reservation link
.Cut off Date
: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Hilton Austin is situated adjacent to the Convention Center in downtown Austin, TX. We're a quick walk from exclusive shopping, amazing restaurants and fun live music venues on 6th Street and the surrounding area. Guests of our renovated hotel also enjoy fantastic views of the Capitol of Texas and Lady Bird Lake from 31 stories up. Hotel dining, a full-service spa, VIP perks - we've got you covered for a great stay in Austin. The group rate is available three days pre and post event based on group rate availability. Please make your reservation before Tuesday, March 24, 2020 in order to ensure you are eligible for the group rate.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.