The Customer Journey - Re-Imagined!Digital Travel
is the premier interactive conference for travel executives who are looking to re-imagine the customer journey. Join the top minds from hotels, OTAs, airlines, transportation companies, and everything in-between, to share practical insight on how to enhance personalization and improve their online strategies for better cross-channel experiences.
With 300+ travel leaders exclusively in one place focused on shaping the future of the industry, you'll get the tools you need to WIN THE BOOKING every time.
- Inspirational Content. Transformative Impact: Our agenda is 100% focused on addressing your biggest challenges and uncovering hidden opportunities. With a variety of session formats including inspirational keynotes delivered by industry leaders from the most respected travel retailers, face-to-face discussions with 350+ of your peers and applicable case studies, you'll leave with tons of actionable strategies to help you win the booking every time.
- We Break the Ice so You: Don't Have to Our intimate roundtables and boardrooms are popular breakouts designed to help you unleash your creativity and develop deep relationships. By selecting sessions based on the topics you care about most, you'll connect with travel leaders who are focused on having the same, critical conversations centered around optimizing customer engagement.
- A Venue so Good, You Won't Want to Leave: Skip the city venue and join us at a celebrated Palm Springs resort to put you in the best place both literally, and figuratively. At our beautiful venue, disconnect from your day-to-day routine and dedicate time to the learning and networking you need to get the best ROI out of the office. And don't forget about the 45 acres of leisure activities. With world-class dining, relaxing swimming pools, luxurious spa, and much more - you'll feel refreshed.
SVPs, VPs, Directors and C-level executives engaged in digital marketing, user experience, eCommerce, strategy, innovation revenue management, product management and content development in the following industries:
- Hotels/ Casinos
- Car Rental Agencies
- Adventure Tour Companies
- Cruise Lines
- Theme Parks
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Manish Agarwal, VP Data and Analytics, Hertz
- Matt Rogers, Head of Industry, Travel, Google
- Todd Castor, Senior Director, Digital Product Management, Marriott International
- Mariana Fonseca Medina, Managing Director, Digital Customer Experience, American Airlines
- John Attwood, Global Head Of E-Commerce, Big Bus Tours
- Bill Karz, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
- Krag Klages, Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics and Optimization, Disney Parks & Resorts
- Shawn Mikus, Head of Public Relations, LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Mary Beth Dwyer, Head of Digital Strategy and Operations, TripAdvisor
- Stevie Stevenson, Director of Offer Strategy, Hilton
- Troy O'Bryan, Senior Director, Growth Marketing, Expedia
- Candy Lee, Head of Marketing, TRAVELZOO
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Indian Wells
44600 Indian Wells Ln, 92210
Indian Wells, CA, USA
Hotel Room Information
Digital Travel 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $189 a night plus tax and discounted resort fee of $16 for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells at +1 (760) 776-1234 and identify yourself as a Digital Travel attendee, or book online (the website is forthcoming). Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires April 25, 2020. After this date, rooms may not be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.