The Customer Journey - Re-Imagined!Digital Travel
is the premier interactive conference for travel executives who are looking to re-imagine their customer journey. This year's conference will address enhanced personalization to deliver better cross-channel experiences - so you'll win the booking every time!
- Inspirational Content. Transformative Impact: Our agenda is 100% focused on addressing your biggest challenges and uncovering hidden opportunities. With a variety of session formats including inspirational keynotes delivered by industry leaders from the most respected travel retailers, face-to-face discussions with 350+ of your peers and applicable case studies, you'll leave with tons of actionable strategies to help you win the booking every time.
- We Break the Ice so You: Don't Have to Our intimate roundtables and boardrooms are popular breakouts designed to help you unleash your creativity and develop deep relationships. By selecting sessions based on the topics you care about most, you'll connect with travel leaders who are focused on having the same, critical conversations centered around optimizing customer engagement.
- A Venue so Good, You Won't Want to Leave: Skip the city venue and join us at a celebrated Palm Springs resort to put you in the best place both literally, and figuratively. At our beautiful venue, disconnect from your day-to-day routine and dedicate time to the learning and networking you need to get the best ROI out of the office. And don't forget about the 45 acres of leisure activities. With world-class dining, relaxing swimming pools, luxurious spa, and much more - you'll feel refreshed.
SVPs, VPs, Directors and C-level executives engaged in digital marketing, user experience, eCommerce, strategy, innovation revenue management, product management and content development in the following industries:
- Hotels/ Casinos
- Car Rental Agencies
- Adventure Tour Companies
- Cruise Lines
- Theme Parks
- Manish Agarwal, VP Data and Analytics, Hertz
- John Attwood, Global Head Of E-Commerce, Big Bus Tours
- Todd Castor, Senior Director, Digital Product Management, Marriott International
- Michael Goldrich, Global Head of Digital Marketing, Club Quarters
- Victor Hernandez, Director, Digital Marketing and CRM, Windstar Cruises
- Sarah Hodkinson, VP of Marketing, SmarterTravel Media, TripAdvisor
- Heather Howells, Head of Marketing & Communications - North America and Caribbean, Virgin Atlantic
- Emma Jagunich, Customer Experience Operations Manager, Airbnb
- Bill Karz, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board
- Fiona Kelly, Global Director, Social Media and Content Marketing, Hyatt
- Kyle Killon, Founder, Suiteness
- Connie Marianacci, Director of eCommerce Strategy & Performance, Digital Marketing, North & Central America, Accor Hotels
- Mariana Fonseca Medina, Director of Ancillary and Merchandising Strategy, American Airlines
- Shawn Mikus, Head of Public Relations, LEGOLAND Florida Resort
- Andre Miller, Director, Global Communications, Bahamas Ministry of Tourism & Aviation
- Zaeem Mirza, Global Head of Online Marketing, Qatar Airways
- Marco Ottaviani, Head of CRM and Customer Activation, MSC Cruises
- Matt Rogers, Head of Industry, Travel, Google
- Becky Sage, Client Partner, Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Asmita Singh, Vice President, Marketing and Demand Analytics, Travel Leaders Group
- Joe Spirito, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Mark Sun, Revenue and Pricing Director, China Southern Airlines
- Gene Sutch, Director of Revenue Strategy and Analysis, MWAA
- Jeff Thomas, Director of eCommerce & Distribution, G6 Hospitality
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHyatt Regency Indian Wells
44600 Indian Wells Ln, 92210
Indian Wells, CA, USA
Hotel Room Information
Digital Travel 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $189 a night plus tax and discounted resort fee of $16 for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells at +1 (760) 776-1234 and identify yourself as a Digital Travel attendee, or book online (the website is forthcoming). Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires April 25, 2020. After this date, rooms may not be available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.