Note: This event was originally planned for 1-3 June, 2020 in London, UK (rescheduled to 1-3 September) and has now been rescheduled
New date: 3-4 November, 2020
Mastering Programmatic Together.
The only programmatic event dedicated to tackling the industry's most pressing challenges, where you will learn from 200+ leading European brands to build a winning programmatic strategy.
Shape the future of your industry by joining the full programmatic ecosystem, including all the top brands, agencies, publishers and technology companies..
Inspirational Content. Transformative Impact.
Your Only Opportunity To Evaluate The Latest And Greatest Data Platforms With Your Peers And Decide On Who Is Best Placed To Help You Thrive In The Current Digital Advertising Landscape.
For All Players in Programmatic
- Navigate a privacy-first world and tackle cookie-related challenges
- DMP, CDP or both? Identify, select and implement the right data platform for your business
- Discover how agencies and brands can build collaborative relationships to ensure mutually beneficial and highly successful alliances
- Learn how to take charge of your programmatic strategies by bringing them in-house and owning the data
- Identify clearer metrics on which marketing channels are contributing to your business outcomes
- Identify where your clients are looking to grow and help them realise their programmatic potential
- Understand what brands want to achieve as they increasingly move towards a hybrid model
- Learn how to make the most of your data in order to optimise your clients' campaigns
- Define how to maintain your market share through innovations that will keep you ahead of the competition
- Learn how advertisers and publishers can better collaborate to ensure a fair value exchange on inventory to bring greater control, efficiency and success to the entire ecosystem
- Find out how you can use ad verification to tackle online fraud and continue spotting the areas that stop the ads from reaching the widest possible audience
- Develop practices such as Ads.tx to contribute to a cleaner and more transparent digital ad ecosystem
Be Inspired. Learn From:
- Richard Brooke, Director, Global Media Operations, Unilever
- Schwab Ingo, Head of Media Digitalization, Deutsche Telekom
- Stephanie Sabourin, Director of Audience & Content Distribution Strategy, Media & CRM, Europe, Disneyland Paris
- Laure de Bary, Global Head of Digital and CRM, Nestle Nutrition
- Carlotta Meneghini, Head of Programmatic & Digital Marketing, Vodafone
- Neil Robins, Head of Data Strategy & Precision Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
- Valentina Torrusio, CEE Data & Productivity Connections Manager, Coca-Cola
- Rohit Sridhara, Head of Programmatic Display, Air Asia
- Richard Bettinson, Director, Media Strategy & Planning, EMEA, Hilton
- Phillipe Laville, Head of Regional Media Brand Europe, Procter and Gamble
- Noemi Nicastro, Programmatic Display Manager, Adidas
- Mathilde Verron, Global Head of Audience & Programmatic, TripAdvisor
- Martin O'Boyle, Managing Director, Partnerships, Publicis Media
- Tim Edwards, Global Head of Digital & Data, Mindshare
- David Fisher, Vice President, Advanced Advertising, Discovery
- Emily Roberts, Head of Programmatic Trading, BBC
Main ConferenceData Platform Evaluation Day
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueEtc. Venues 133 Houndsditch
133 Houndsditch, EC3A 7BX
: 44 (0) 207 368 946Hotel Deals Sell Out Fast
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of GBP130 for a single occupancy room, including breakfast and VAT, on 1st & 2nd June 2020 at the Marriot Twickenham Stadium.Book your room for Programmatic Pioneers Summit!
Rooms at the Marriott Twickenham Stadium sell out fast, so book your room as soon as you have registered if you need somewhere to stay.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.