Note: This event was originally planned for 21-23, 2020 in Berlin, Germany and has now been rescheduled
New date: 11-12 November, 2020
Achieve Global UDI Compliance and Effective Master Data Management
Complying with international requirements and standards to ensure global UDI
compliance is a key challenge for medical device manufacturers. Contending with changing deadlines and often ambiguous guidelines, manufacturers are looking for clarity from regulators on what exactly is required of them.
EUDAMED may have been delayed, but successful master data management with a view to global UDI
compliance is still a truly enormous task. To have any hope of meeting the updated timelines, it is essential to have an effective master data
strategy; however, building and maintaining a database that is not only capable of cleansing and validating UDI
data but can also submit to numerous international datapools, is often easier said than done.
The Global UDI and Master Data Forum
seeks to help provide answers to many of these challenges by uniting all key stakeholders. Join us next April to hear directly from healthcare providers, notified bodies and medical device manufacturers as they work together to achieve global UDI
compliance and effective master data
What Will be Covered?
- Global UDI regulatory updates
- UDI requirements and timelines around the world
- Master data management approaches and case studies
- Global harmonisation efforts
- Practical case studies and lessons from manufacturer UDI projects
- Data standards and interoperability (GS1 and GDSN, GMDN, HIBCC, ICCBBA, SNOMED, HL7)
- Hospital UDI experiences and how to best leverage the data
Who is The Forum For?
- Medical device manufacturers, including;
- UDI Project leaders & members
- Regulatory Affairs
- Labelling & packaging
- Supply chain
- Regulators & notified bodies
- Healthcare providers & practitioners
- UDI Solution Providers
Join us to:
- Build your master data strategy to enable global compliance
- Hear from healthcare providers; learn how they use UDI, their challenges with UDI implementation as well as how medical device manufacturers can help
- Update your understanding of the global regulatory landscape, by benchmarking against competitors and hearing directly from notified bodies
- Gain practical advice for successful UDI implementation via case studies from large and small medical device manufacturers
"Very valuable, a lot of useful information"
Carl Zeiss Vision GmbH
"Very valuable for getting up to date and networking"
University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein
"Very interesting update with different horizons"
Confirmed 2020 Speakers and Facilitators
- Lei Yu, Head of Supply Chain Operations, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Jackie Elkin, Global Process Owner Standard Product Identification, Medtronic
- Erin Quencer, Regulatory Health Scientist, FDA
- John Wilkinson, Chair, Global Medical Devices Nomenclature Agency
- Mark East, Global UDI Program Manager, Smith & Nephew
- Florian Haase, Project Manager - UDI/EUDAMED & Operations Data Analytics, Biotronik
- Alex Adams, Global Regulatory Affairs UDI Lead, Reckitt Benckiser
- Mark Songhurst, Project Manager - Scan4Safety, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Karen Conway, Vice President, Healthcare Value, GHX
- Dawn Fowler, Director UDI and Master Data Management, Masimo
- Roger Peterson, Manager Global Labelling Systems, Arthrex
- Dr. Fatima Sanfourche, Deputy Director Medical Device Vigilance, Global Pharmacovigilance, Bayer
- Heinrich Martens, Director Regulatory Affairs & QA, Fresenius Kabi
- Eric Bertorello, EMEA Portfolio Manager, Zimmer Biomet
- Geraldine Lissalde-Bonnet, Director Public Policy- Healthcare, GS1
- Pasi Kemppainen, Global Traceability Lead, Santen
- Christian Hay, Senior Consultant - Healthcare, GS1
- Terrie Reed, Principal Consultant, Reed McCullough, LLC
- Antoine Tracq, Head of Commercial Logistics & Serialization, Galderma
- Patrick Pfau, Managing Director, prjektraum36
- Laurent Van Linden, QARA Manager Europe & International, Agfa Healthcare
- Myriam Dahani, Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist Medical Devices, Santen
- Jorge Figueira, QA Manager, Pasante Healthcare Limited
- Stephen Roan, Sr. Director, Portfolio Data & Standards Compliance,, Smith & Nephew
- Dr. Hajo Reismann, Former Head of Medical Supply Controlling, University Medical Center Schleswig Holstein
- Azzam Al Othman, Director of Surveillance - Medical Device Sector, Saudi Food & Drug Authority
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueThe Westin Grand, Berlin
Friedrichstrasse 158-164, 10117
Please use the following link to make your bedroom reservation: https://hotels.miceconcierge.com/UDI2020 Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.