Are you maximising the value of design within your organisation?
At Design Thinking Europe 2020
you will open your mind to cross-industry perspective of the use of design thinking. Joining design thinking practioners and thought leaders you will be in the right company to start catalysing real change. During our three day event join our industry experts as they share insights and experiences that have enabled growth and sustainable design in business.
Big or Small. New or Old. Experienced or Just Starting Out
Our phenomenal speaker faculty will be sharing not only how to adopt design thinking within your business but also how to scale & grow for sustainable impact. Listen as leaders reflected on how they started to grow their design teams and establish best practice! This Forum not only answers your questions but asks them to so you can critically begin to determine how design will enable change and long term growth.
Main Themes Include:
- CULTURE AND LEADERSHIP: Navigate initial obstacles to establish yourself as the effective design leader your organisation needs.
- SCALE AND GROWTH: Scale design thinking as a practice to change legacy systems define what innovation should look like.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND IMPACT: Make design sustainable with meaningful impact and an outlook towards long terms goals.
- Alain Bindels, Head of Innovation Facilitation, F. Hoffmann-La-Roche
- Andrea Picchi, Head of Experience Design, River Island
- Andreas Roos, Director of Design Strategy, VISA
- Ashton Snook, Head of Product Design, Hive Home
- Craig Phillips, Senior Product Designer, Utmost
- Daljit Singh, Chief Design Officer, ANNA Money
- Daniel Schubert, Head of Design, Vodafone Group
- Glen Broomfield, Global Head of Design Research and Product Experience, StepStone
- Gokce Taskan, Head of Design, Aircall
- Howard Miller, Managing Director, Kalmaer
- Ioannis Nousis, Senior Digital Product Designer, Google
- Jenny von Knorring, Head of Experience Design Office, Roschier
- Kal Chottai, UX Lead, Citizens Advice
- Max Fumagalli, Head of Design, Depop
- Miroslav Azis, Experience Design Practice Lead, IBM
- Naman Mathur, UX Research Lead, Uber
- Pamela Mead, VP of Design, SumUp
- Roman Schoneboom, VP Service Design Systems, Credit Suisse
- Seiya Ohta, Design Director, Volvo Group
- Shilpi Sinha, Acting UX/UI Chapter Lead, IKEA
- Steven Ney, Executive Innovation Designer, T-Systems International
- Vincent Baas, Service Designer, KLM
- Vincent Ducret, Head of Competency Center, Design Thinking and Lean Enterprise, Phillip Morris International
- Wioletta Simonet, Head of Design Thinking, UBS
- Tansy Murray, VP, Mastercard
: 19th October 2020Main Conference
: 20th-21st October 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueLondon Marriott Hotel Regents Park
128 King Henry's Rd, NW3 3ST
: +44 (0) 207 722 7711Accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Design Thinking Europe. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel:https://www.HotelMap.com/pro/M2NASPlease note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the HotelMap link provided; this shows live availability and rates for all hotels in the area and allows you to book directly with the hotel of your choice within your budget.