Canada's Only Peer-Led Sourcing Conference
ProcureCon is the only interactive, peer-led conference for senior procurement practitioners. For over 15 years, ProcureCon has helped companies transform their programs through innovative workshops and intimate networking - designed to take you beyond cost savings.
The Only Procurement Event You Need
- A Conference Built For Your Needs: Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities. Whether you're a rising star or a CPO, or a large or small spend company, ProcureCon has content and speakers to ensure your long term sourcing success. You'll walk away with tons of actionable strategies to tackle digital disruption, while exceeding your savings goals.
- Canadian Content First & Foremost: You'll hear from Canadian procurement innovators and see the global impact of policy and how it relates to larger compliance trends. You'll receive detailed, strategic content focused on all aspects of advancing to the next phase of Canadian procurement. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences so you leave with tons of actionable strategies to keep your suppliers, stakeholders and the C-Suite happy.
- The Most Interactive Procurement Event Around: Benefit from more than 16 hours of interaction: discussion groups, workshops, panels, roundtables, parties and much more, every day. This is your opportunity to develop relationships (both practitioners and solution providers!), make new friends and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll make connections like at no other event, and become a part of a true community.
Who Should Attend
The event typically attracts between 200+ strategy-level procurement executives in corporate services or non-production related procurement roles (typically at FP 500 organizations). Keeping the event at this size allows for the extensive networking we advocate.
If you are a CPO, or a Senior Executive (SVP/VP/Director) of:
- Strategic Corporate Procurement, Purchasing or Sourcing
- Indirect Strategic Procurement, Materials Management, Services or Sourcing
- Supply Chain Management
from these industries:
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Professional Business & Support Services
- Utilities & Telecom
- Media & Hospitality
- CPG, Pharma and F&B manufacturing
- Construction & Contracting
- Government (Federal & State Level),
- Healthcare & Non-Profits
- Other Manufacturers
Your Innovative Speakers:
- Sankar Pattabi, Senior Category Manager, Corporate Sourcing, CIBC
- Marnie Banting, Divisional VP, Vendor Relations & Procurement, Holt Renfrew
- Kiruba Sankar, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Global Procurement, Royal Bank Of Canada
- Sanja Cancar-Todorovic, Director, Strategic Relationships, Global Real Estate Asset Management, ManuLife
- Stefane Belleau, Executive Director, Strategic Supply Management, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- Julia Formosa, Director, Strategic Sourcing, Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Wael Safwat, Head of Procurement, North America, Black & McDonald
- Manny Satija, Head of Global Procurement, CSA Group
- Shauna Gamble, VP, Procurement and Supply Chain, Bombardier
- David Zaccagnini, Head, IT, Operations, and CRE Procurement, and U.S. CPO, BMO Financial Group
- Alex Droznik, VP, Procurement, Hudson's Bay Company
- Mithun Sharma, VP, Global Strategic Sourcing, Visa
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueMarriott Toronto at CF Eaton Centre
525 Bay Street Toronto, M5G 2L2
Rates: $269/night CAD + tax
Cut off date: Monday, April 13th, 2020
ProcureCon Canada has secured a guest room rate of $269 per night CAD (plus tax) for attendees. To reserve your room, please contact the Marriott Toronto at CF Eaton Centre at 800-905-0667 and identify yourself as a ProcureCon Canada attendee. Those who book via this method will receive complimentary high speed WIFI included in your guest room. Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis. This special rate offer expires Monday, April 13th. If you have missed this date, please inquire with the hotel as rooms may still be available.