Transforming Retail. Together.eTail
is a three day retreat designed to help you increase the profits from your business. You'll get action-packed strategies and make connections with the top mind's at Canada's most successful retailers. No commercials. No egos. We cut out the fluff so you can return to the office with detailed take-aways.
Why eTail is Rated #1
An Awesome Time, Guaranteed
- We're known in the industry for awesome experiences you can't get anywhere else. Sip fine wines, kick back with cocktails, eat delicious food, and be wowed at our famous evening receptions.
- You'll make memories that last a lifetime, and become a part of a true retail community.
Actionable Tactics To Grow Your Business
- We're not a tradeshow or a vendor-led seminar. Our agenda is 100% focused on your biggest challenges and opportunities.
- You'll hear from Founders, CEO's, VPs and those that are in the trenches, doing the work. We cut out the fluff you get at other conferences to give you tons of actionable strategies to increase your profits.
The Most Interactive Conference, Ever
- Benefit from over 30 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, workshops, roundtables, structured & unstructured networking activities, and much more.
- This is your opportunity to make new connections and speak "off-the-record" with your peers. You'll build relationships like never before.
What You'll Learn
, we are obsessed with ensuring you walk away with tons of current and future strategies that will help you maximize your online revenues. Here are this year's key themes:
- Ensuring you are always ranking at the top through search
- Innovative technologies that drive customer experiences consumers crave
- Advanced personalization and the immersive, hyper-tailored shopping experience
- Game-changing customer loyalty - how to bring your customers further into your brand
Our Speakers. Your Visionaries.
- Drew Green, CEO, President, INDOCHINO
- Peter van Stolk, CEO, Spud
- Ian Brooks, CEO, HelloFresh
- Mike Gettis, CEO & Co-Founder, Endy
- Tyler Handley, CEO & Co-Founder, Inkbox
- Julian Gleizer, CEO and Founder, INABUGGY
- Benoit St-Andre, CTO - VP Technology, PMCtire
- Brad Shapcott, CTO, Clearly
- Jackson Lau, Co-Founder, Parts Engine
- Susan O'Brien, CMO, Canadian Tire Corporation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Regency Toronto
370 King Street West, M5V 1J9
Toronto, Ontario, CanadaTel
: +1 416 343 1234Fax
: +1 416 599 7394
Room rate: $289 CAD (plus tax)
eTail Canada has secured a conference rate of $289 CAD (plus tax) for attendees. Those who book under the eTail block of rooms will receive complimentary wireless internet in their guest room. Rooms are limited and on a first come, first served basis, so book your room as soon as possible. To make your reservation, call the Hyatt at 888-421-1442. The conference rate expires April 27, 2020. If you have missed the cut off date, inquire with the hotel, as rooms may still be available.