We at Digital Wealth have been working around the clock over the last few weeks to ensure we are putting your best interests above all others, especially in light of the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak.
After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone the Digital Wealth conference, originally scheduled for May 19-20, 2020 in Fort Lauderdale, FL until 2021.
The World's Leading Wealth Management ConferenceDigital Wealth
is a two-day forum of action-packed takeaways, detailed use-cases and networking with the top minds in wealth and asset management. This is THE meeting place to benchmark against the best of the best in wealth management digital transformation. You will explore how the most innovative wealth management firms, broker dealers, RIAs, robos and more use emerging technologies to help better serve high net worth and retail clients.
Rethink, retool and reimagine your digital assets to overcome your most pressing challenges and succeed in today's market.
Inspiration & Innovation. Only at Digital Wealth
- A VIP Conference Experience - You're a VIP, and should be treated like one! That's why Digital Wealth is held at a luxury resort, not a convention center in the middle of a hectic city. Meet 300 of your peers during our two day retreat in Florida. You'll have quality conversations, make deep connections, and even enjoy yourself at the beautiful Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Get out of the city for immersive learning and unparalleled networking opportunities at this truly unique event.
- 50+ Leading Wealth Management Speakers - Visionaries and trailblazers who are revolutionizing wealth management make up our speaking faculty, with over 50% coming from senior management. With content that deep dives into topics such as advisory models, emerging tech, client acquisition, seamless onboarding, personalization, data management, digital transformation and innovation - you'll walk away with pages of actionable strategies delivered by practitioners that are doing the work.
- The Most Interactive Wealth Management Event, Ever - Benefit from tons of interactivity with over 10 hours of discussion groups, creative think-tanks, round-tables, and plus a whole lot of fun while getting business done over two days. This is your opportunity to build your network and speak "off-the-record" with peers who share your interests and understand your frustrations. Arrive as an attendee and leave as part of the Digital Wealth community.
- Silvio Stroescu, President, BMO InvestorLine
- Scott Blandford, EVP, Chief Digital Officer, TIAA
- Ainslie Simmonds, EVP, Head of Technology, PIMCO
- Koley Corte, SVP and Global Head of Business Transformation, AllianceBernstein
- George Marootian, EVP, Head of Technology, Natixis Global Asset Management
- Joe Nadreau, Managing Director, Innovation & Business Strategy, Wells Fargo Advisors
- Kerry Sette, Vice President, Head of Consumer Insights & Research, Voya Financial
- Tricia Haskins, VP, DIgital Strategy & Platform Consulting, Fidelity Investments
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, FL 33304
+1 954 465 2300Website
At The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale, water is at the center of the experience. Facing the Intracoastal Waterway and set along the beachfront, the hotel pairs the city's relaxed lifestyle with touches of luxury, creating the ideal vacation destination. An infinity pool overlooks the ocean; luxury spa treatments incorporate sea salts, marine mud and other ingredients; and all hotel accommodations have balconies to admire the view.Hotel Room Information
Digital Wealth 2020 has secured a special conference rate of $299 a night plus tax for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the hotel at 1-800-241-3333 and identify yourself as an Digital Wealth attendee. Attendees booking via this method within the room block will receive a reduced daily resort fee of $20 (normally $40). Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires Monday, April 27th, 2020. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.