Dates TBC (2020)
Learn and adopt the practical and effective means to drive innovation forward, adopt effective strategies to maximise the value potential of your IP portfolio.
As the Nordics continue to push technological developments and innovations internationally, the ability to leverage and monetise IP portfolios remains central to ensuring continued success in the region.
In the last year, we have seen a huge shift in the innovative and collaborative nature that many industries are having to take with new developments in IoT (Internet of Things) and connectivity. As such, it is now more vital than ever for different industries to collaborate, when it comes to Open Innovation and fair, standardised patent licensing, and to ensure innovation in and around the Nordics does not stagnate, but continues to prosper.
Implementing clear and concise IP management systems also continues to be essential, including strategising how to leverage the commercial potential of innovation, along with understanding exactly how to protect your IP within emerging digital technologies.
As the only industry-agnostic IP focused event dedicated to the Nordics, the 10th annual Nordic IPR Summit
will bring together heads of IP departments, and senior in-house counsel to offer you solutions from your industry peers to the most pressing IP challenges.
Industries in attendance include:
- Oil & Gas
- Life Science
- Meet with 80+ Heads of IP, Heads of Patents and Chief Counsels from industries including Software, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Telecoms, Gaming and many more
- 20+ Networking Hours providing the opportunity to make new connections with executives facing similar challenges in the space
- Inspiring Speakers and Thought Leaders
Interactive, Informative and Challenging
- Tackle the most prominent challenges of those working in the Nordic IP sphere, and at the same time recognising the region's impressive advancements in technology and innovation.
- Select from visionary case studies, facilitated roundtables, in-depth master classes and dialogue-driven Brainweaves
Unlike any other...
- The only Nordic specific IP event devoted specifically to the IP and patent challenges
- Providing an active discussion on key pressing issue in the Nordics, such as IP & Business strategy or open innovation
- Offer in-house IP professionals the ability to better understand how to adapt their IP strategies to best utilise the current
2020 Speaker Faculty
- Neil Berrecloth, Director, Anaqua
- Viviane Chilton, IP Services and Consulting Manager, Questel
- Peter Ericsson-Nestler, Director, IPR Defensive Strategies, Ericsson
- Marianne Frydenlund, Legal Director, Nordic Semiconductor
- Philip Horler, Partner, Withers & Rogers
- Andreas Iwerback, Director of Group Technology and IP Intelligence, Husqvarna
- Evelina Kurgonaite, Secretary General, Fair Standards Alliance
- Kari Lang, General Manager, European Patent Attorney, Intellectual Asset Management, Wartsila
- Carola Lempke, Senior Patent Attorney, AstraZeneca
- Danielle Lewensohn, Director of IPR Management, RaySearch Laboratories
- Charlotta Ljungdahl, Vice President Intellectual Property, Air Liquide Group
- Duncan Magnus Park, Head of Intellectual Property, TOMRA Systems
- Maria Mellgren, IP Director, Professional Hygiene, Essity
- Maija Opmane, Senior Legal Counsel, If P&C Insurance
- Andrew Pratt, Partner, Venable LLP
- Peder Rand, Product Manager - Cellular IoT, Nordic Semiconductor
- Amanda Simons, Partner, Patent Attorney, JA Kemp
- Michal Slomski, Key Account Manager, Questel
- Per Wendin, Head of Patents, Spotify
- Dr Stephan Wolke, CEO, Thyssenkrupp Intellectual Property
Pre-conference workshop day
: 27th April 2020 Main Conference
: 28th - 29th April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommmodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.