EFFICIENTLY MANAGING CAPITAL AND INCREASING EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT THROUGH THE CONVERGENCE OF REAL ESTATE, WORKPLACE, DESIGN AND IT
April 2019 saw our incredibly successful annual Future Offices Spring
show hosted at the center of one of the country's most exciting and rapidly expanding real estate markets - Texas. It was another flagship industry gathering thanks to participating organizations like; Amazon, Citrix, HMS, Ernst & Young, Atlassian, Siemens, Fidelity, Avanade, USAA and Instacart.
Over three content packed days, we tackled the industry's hottest topics, including:
- Flexible Workspaces and Intelligent Space Management
- Employee Collaboration and Engagement through Corporate Real Estate Strategy
- Leasing and Site Selection Strategy
- Aging Facilities and the Densified Workplace
- Workplace Digital Transformation
- Creating Mobile and Dynamic Workspaces
- The Great Open Office Debate
No other event series brings together Fortune 500 and tech corporate real estate, workplace, facility and design leaders for three days of workshops, site tours, case studies, keynotes and our audience favorite think tank discussions. With 150+ attendees, 4 site tours and 20+ exhibitors, the show was another 'must-attend' for the corporate real estate and workplace community.
We are delighted to announce details of Future Offices Spring 2020
. Once again, we have asked you what you would like to see at the next FO Spring
show and added much more to learn and experience at the 2020 show!
NEW Educational Content
- Longer, In-Depth Workshops
- Broker, Developer and Tenant Office Leasing Strategies
- Integrating Sustainability Practices to Comply with City Policies and Standards
- The Role of HR within Real Estate and Workplace Operations
- Flex Office and the State of Co-working
- Enterprise Case Studies and Portfolio Strategies
MORE Professional Development
- Future Offices University will include Facilities and Design Career Progression Seminars
- Exclusive Team Building to Improve Shared Operations and Productivity
- Our Innovation Hubb includes 20+ Exhibits Delivering Products for Real Estate, Facilities, and Workplace Needs
- Two Days of 'Demo Drives', our Speed Networking Activity, for Maximum Industry Insight in to the Newest Products and Solution Providers.
- Carbon Footprint Donations Courtesy of our Innovation Hubb and Demo Drive
- Exclusive Community Passes for Access to our Innovation Hubb Only
- Innovation Hubb Water Cooler Sessions
- Corporate Real Estate Awards & Recognition
- Pre-Social Party and Main Day One Reception
- New Fortune 500 Site Tours
Meet the Speakers
- Tracy Hawkins, Global Head of Real Estate & Workplace, Twitter
- Sanjiv Awasthi, VP Global Real Estate, Cigna
- Anthony Parzanese, Global Senior Manager | Head of Workplace Innovation, Red Hat
- Nona Gross, Workplace Transformation and Change Management, Verizon
- William Martin, VP of Real Estate, HMS
- Andres Cueto, SVP | Corporate Real Estate, Portfolio Director, BBVA Compass
- Sharon Steinberg, Project Director, Gensler
- Vince Flickinger, Director of Design, Gensler
- Sean McBeth, Senior Real Estate Manager, TechnipFMC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommmodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.