Cosmetic Compliance is now postponed to Sept 30 - Oct 2.
Building Trust and Transparency through Robust Compliance Frameworks
Growing consumer knowledge and awareness is what only needed to push the approval of new regulations, but change the Cosmetic Industry all together. The industry's demanding regulations is becoming even more strict, as a response to the growing customer concern regarding the ingredients precedence and transparency requirements.
Cosmetic Compliance Spring 2020 will once again deliver senior executives from international and regional cosmetic companies, federal and state regulatory bodies and the cosmetic industry to brainstorm, benchmark and debate the impacts that new regulations are having on the market.
Why This Event Is Different
- Brand New Pre-Conference CBD FOCUS DAY: Focusing on regulatory updates, practical case studies on CBD product launch, and practical lessons on how to mitigate regulatory and legal risks for CBD products.
- Pre-Conference Workshop Day: Sign up for our Pre-Conference Workshop Day with critical topics on Social Media and New Marketing Claims: Learn How to Manage Your Social Media Collaborators, Going-Green: A Sustainable Cosmetics Manual and a practical playbook on how to add greater value to your organization by Getting Yourself Onboard at the Front End of Product Development
- Brand New Plenary Sessions: Taking place both days sessions will focus on International, Federal and State-driven regulatory updates - But it goes beyond this: Learn how to apply these changes specifically and practically into your product lines and strategy.
- Targeted Topical Interactive Discussion groups: Join multi-directional and peer-to-peer perspectives on the critical strategic and tactical challenges including sustainable packaging, marketing claims, ingredient control and compliance, animal testing ban, Halal certification, sunscreen and children products.
"Overall, I think that I got some really great information that will be useful to myself and other people I work with."
Supplier Quality Analyst, The Hain Celestial Group
"This was the first time I've attended this conference, and I must say it exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth the time and cost."
Regulatory Director, Circadia by Dr. Pugliese
- Kapal Dewan, Team Lead, Cosmetics Division, Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Christine Beltran, Director, Global Product Regulatory Services, doTerra
- Paula Johnson PhD, MPH, Chief, California Safe Cosmetics Program, California Department of Public Health
- Joseph Calavita, Manager, Consumer Products Implementation Section
- Ariana Farina, Regulatory and Quality Systems Consultant, Ariana Farina Consulting, LLC
- Tina Schaefer, Research & Policy Analyst, WA Department of Ecology Hazardous Waste & Toxics Reduction
- Olufunke (Olu) Bundo, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Revision Skincare
- Colleen Quinn, Clinical Aromatherapist, Formulator & Brand Consultant, Colleen Quinn Consultancy
- Ronie Schmelz, Counsel, Tucker Ellis LLP
- Vidita Desai, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Englewood Lab
- Shaunta Kennard, Regulatory Affairs Group Leader, Mary Kay
- Carl D'Ruiz MPH, Senior Manager, Personal Care Regulatory, Scientific and Governmental Affairs, DSM Nutritional Products LLC
- Jennifer Martin, Director Regulatory Affairs, North America, Colgate-Palmolive
- Donlene Bradley, Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, JERL H&B Laboratory
- Tonya Kemp, Senior Principal Trade Policy Advisor, Amway Corporation
- Matthew T. Lewis, Esq., Managing Partner, Davis & Lewis, PLLC
- Valerie George, Vice President of Research & Development, John Paul Mitchell Systems
- Mania Bankova, Manager, Global Flavors & Fragrances Technology, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Julie Sprague Tom's of Maine, Stewardship Manager, Tom's of Maine
- Elika Eftekhari, Counsel, Persica Skincare LLC
- Justin E. Waltz, Program Analyst & Lead, Toxic-Free Kids Program, Environmental Public Health Section of the Oregon Health Authority (OHA)
- Annette Graham, Global Regulatory Affairs Manager, Mary Kay
- Elaine Noack, Global Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Manager, Paula Choice Skincare
- Angelina Kotchetova, Compliance Regulatory Specialist, Essencial Wholesale & Labs
- Pre-Conference Workshop Day: April 28, 2020
- Pre-Conference CBD Focus Day: April 28, 2020
- Main Conference Days: April 29-30, 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommmodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.