Building Trust and Transparency through Robust Compliance Frameworks
Growing consumer knowledge and awareness is what only needed to push the approval of new regulations, but change the Cosmetic Industry all together. The industry's demanding regulations is becoming even more strict, as a response to the
growing customer concern regarding the ingredients precedence and transparency requirements.
Cosmetic Compliance Spring 2020 will once again deliver senior executives from international and regional cosmetic companies, federal and state regulatory bodies and the cosmetic industry to brainstorm, benchmark and debate the impacts that new regulations are having on the market.
What's New in 2020:
Customized Educational Content:
- Update on the FDA's 2020 cosmetic regulations and priorities
- Update on local California regulations and what this means for your organization
- Deep dive focus day on CBD- How to set a roadmap and timetable for integrating CBD into your products and what are the regulations surrounding CBD?
- Managing and streamlining claims in an increasingly disruptive environment
- End-to-end compliance and stakeholder management
- International regulatory and market developments updates- Hear perspectives from Asia, Europe and the Middle East
Professional and Personal Development Opportunities:
- Learn from the best and obtain first-hand experience through our Cosmetic Compliance Peer-Mentoring Program onsite!
- Making the jump from indie cosmetic compliance to big brands? Broaden your skill sets and expertise by attending our pre-conference workshops and masterclass
- Coaching sessions on how to speak executive language, and enhance your inter-departmental communication skills!
Revamped Overall Experience:
- Walk away with tangible blueprints and templates from our speakers back to your workplace!
- Escape with your team to Los Angeles in April, and participate in our pre-event team bonding activities
- Early bird catches the worm: Join us for early morning relaxation activities on both days of the conference!
- Birds of a feather Dinner: Not sure where to book dinner each night? Engage our concierge and sign up for our pre-reserved dinner venues to bring your teams and new found friends!
"Overall, I think that I got some really great information that will be useful to myself and other people I work with."
Supplier Quality Analyst, The Hain Celestial Group
"This was the first time I've attended this conference, and I must say it exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth the time and cost."
Regulatory Director, Circadia by Dr. Pugliese
Past Industry Speakers
- Ayeyi Aboagye, Sr. Regulatory Manager, Morphe
- Aileen Taboy, Head of Regulatory, Glossier
- Claire Bing, VP of Quality & Regulatory, Maesa
- Vic Mencarelli, Group Director - Regulatory Affairs, Hain Celestial
- Morgan Davis Esq., Partner, Davis & Lewis PLLC
- Shawn Blythe, VP, Global Regulatory Affairs, International Flavors & Fragrances
- Darryl Do, Perfumer and Formulator, Delbia Do Fragrances
- Bruce Beilfuss, Vice President, Strategy, Consumer Goods, VEEVA
- Jonathan Reynolds, Head of Regulatory & Compliance, Charlotte Tilbury Beauty
- Viny Srinivasan, Assistant Vice President, Head of Post-Market Safety & Surveillance (Americas Region), L'Oreal
- Carol Brys, Director, Corporate Communications, IFF
- Qareena Ahsan, Regulatory Manager - New Product Development, Tarte
- Naomi Gonzalez, Creative Director and Global Branding Manager, Le Petit Nails, LLC
- Naomi Furgiuele, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer, Small World Brands
- Ian Kupferberg, Global Regulatory & Environmental Affairs, Abercrombie & Fitch
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommmodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.