Setting Up New Theming Benchmarks. Maximising Guest Stay. Strenghtening The Bottomline.TALE 2020 is MENA's only attractions and entertainment event that connects leading developers, regulators, project owners, financiers, contractors, consultants, entertainment tech and attraction tech innovators that design and manage the world's most inspiring attractions and entertainment projects.
500+ executives will gather on 01-03 September 2020 in Dubai, UAE to network and learn from successful industry experts, project owners and developers from the region and beyond.
This is your opportunity to come together to discuss key trends in the tourism, attractions, leisure and entertainment industry in the region and source solutions to create a unique and memorable experience for your visitors.
Our Expert Line-up of Global Innovators
- Ashish Shukla, CEO GCC, Cinepolis Corporativo
- Matt Roberts, Director of Research & Analytics, Formula 1 (UK)
- Debbie Stanford-Kristiansen, CEO, Novo Cinemas
- Don Potts, President - Parks & Attractions, Qiddiya (Saudi Arabia)
- Dr. Khaled Altareri, Vice General Manager, Ministry of Commerce & Investment, Saudi Arabia
- Brian Machamer, Park President, Six Flags Qiddiya (Saudi Arabia)
- Lennard Otto, Chief Executive Officer, IMG Worlds of Adventure
- B.R Kiran, Chief Portfolio Officer, Miral Asset Management
: 1 September 2020Main Conference
: 2-3 September 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Al Sofouh Road, 118500
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesWebsite
: +971 4 399 8888Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.