Setting Up New Theming Benchmarks. Maximising Guest Stay. Strenghtening The Bottomline.TALE 2020 is MENA's only attractions and entertainment event that connects leading developers, regulators, project owners, financiers, contractors, consultants, entertainment tech and attraction tech innovators that design and manage the world's most inspiring attractions and entertainment projects.
500+ executives will gather on 5-7 April 2020 in Dubai, UAE to network and learn from successful industry experts, project owners and developers from the region and beyond.
This is your opportunity to come together to discuss key trends in the tourism, attractions, leisure and entertainment industry in the region and source solutions to create a unique and memorable experience for your visitors.
Our Expert Line-up of Global Innovators
- Ashish Shukla, CEO GCC, Cinepolis Corporativo
- Selena Magill, General Manager, Lionsgate Entertainment World (China)
- Debbie Stanford-Kristiansen, CEO, Novo Cinemas
- Matt Roberts, Director of Research & Analytics, Formula 1 (UK)
- Dr. Khaled Altareri, Vice General Manager, Ministry of Commerce & Investment, Saudi Arabia
- Lennard Otto, Chief Executive Officer, IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Mohammad Iqbal Alawi, Chairman Of The Board Of Directors, SAHAT Property Management Co.
- Avijit Yadav, CEO, Tamdeen Mall Management (Kuwait)
- Guy Ngata, CEO, Coca-Cola Arena
- Victoria Lynn, General Manager - Leisure & Entertainment, Meraas
- B.R Kiran, Chief Portfolio Officer, Miral Asset Management
- Wail Balkhair, CEO, Sahat Property Management
- Dermott Degnan, Commercial Director, LEGOLAND Dubai
- Rashid Al Rahmani, General Manager, Nakheel
- Sam Whittam, Chief Operations Officer, Bounce Middle East
: 5 April 2020Main Conference
: 6 - 7 April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.