Note: This event was originally planned for 3-4 June, 2020 in Germany and has now been rescheduled
New date: 10-11 November, 2020
What Is HR 360
Only at HR360 will you benchmark with the Global and European HR Leaders at the world's largest and most innovative companies.
All openly sharing their practical insights in small-group interactive formats to define how to ready your division for the increasingly digital new world of work.
Key HR challenges in 2020 and Beyond
- Equip your leaders with the tools to address Leadership 4.0 and deliver HR excellence
- Tap into societal impact insights to measure your company's success
- Source innovative HR strategies to address key skill-set shortages
- Leverage cutting-edge technology to attract, train and retain top talent
- Implement employee engagement platforms to connect your global workforce
- Apply data analytics to translate opinions to hard fact insights to guide workforce decision-making
- Roll out tailored employee training at scale to increase learning and development success rates
Why Attend HR360?
- Hear from more inspirational speakers from the world's biggest and most disruptive companies than anywhere else. Our speakers represent the true 'who is who' in HR from Europe's largest and most innovative companies. They will shift your paradigms, challenge your assumptions and spark new insights.
- Connect with the most senior global and European HR decision makers at the world's biggest companies. HR360 is the only event for HR leaders with Global and Pan-European responsibility at Europe's biggest companies. An event where you can learn, be inspired, and find solutions whilst building lasting relationships.
- Experience a more engaging and immersive agenda than anywhere else. With interactive formats throughout, don't just listen to case studies. Get involved with your peers in small-group discussions to collaboratively discover innovative and actionable insights that will change the way you see HR.
Our 2020 Speakers Include:
- Dr Robert Neuhauser, Executive VP and Global Head of People and Leadership
- Gerard Penning, Executive VP of Global HR for Downstream and Board Member SEforALL
- Kelly Bartkiewicz, Global Director Employer Reputation and Recruitment Marketing
- Annick Berreur-Igersheim, Global HR Business Partner
- Zeenath Khan, Global HR Director, People Business Partner
- Peter Mulcahy, Global Vice President, Talent & Learning and Organisational Development
- Emily Johns, Global Change Director - World-wide HR Transformation
- Wema Hoover, Global Chief Diversity Officer
- Steve Evison, HR Director, Manufacturing, Western Europe & MEA
- Beat Calabretti, Group Director, Global Talent, Resourcing, Leadership & Learning
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
Wilhelminakade 137, 3072 AP
: +31 10 206 7600
: Click Here
We have arranged an exclusive discounted rate of EUR185 for a standard room including breakfast for the nights of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th June 2020. Please Book Here