Driving Malaysia's Digital Economy through Shared Services
Business Intelligence - Process Excellence - Human Capital Management
The hallmark of shared services and GBS business model creates a demand for business intelligence, process excellence, and human capital management to deliver global business at scale. From "Back office" to "One Office", we look at how data and technology leveraged to automate and innovate, creating partnership powered operations to redefine new ways of working with expanded job scope through standardized business processes.
How can Malaysia retain its competitiveness in the digital economy ranking index?
How can SSOs transform through shared services, global business services, and outsourcing strategies?
The annual Malaysian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
will focus on the guiding principles to hire the right talent and how we can fast-track our SSOs with continuous improvement to unlock further value and growth through Centres of Excellence.
2020 Hot Themes
- Malaysian's Shared Services Digital Economy Outlook
- Creating Value with Business Intelligence
- Integrated Intelligent Automation
- Change Management in a People-Oriented Organization
- Digital Global Business Services
- The Future of Shared Services in Malaysia's Digital Economy
- Number #1 Shared Services and Outsourcing Conference in Malaysia
- SSON is the only global branding with 23 years of global presence in the shared services and outsourcing space working with Fortune 500 companies.
- Deep practitioner's experience in SSOs transition with wide insight and enriching experience as the catalyst of change, creating, and growing value with your organization.
- Jison John, Chief Executive Officer, Allianz Services Private Limited
- Delia Dragon, COO GBS KL and Associate Director - Order to Cash, Eli Lilly Asia Pacific SSC Sdn Bhd, Global Business Solutions - Kuala Lumpur
- Azirruan Arifin, Chief Internal Auditor for Social Security Organization (SOCSO), established under the Ministry of Human Resources
- Neeti Mahajan, Managing Director, Global Service Centre, Malaysia, HSBC
- Sivakumar Sivagurunathan, Vice President, Global Finance Shared Services, Speedcast
- Puneet Gupta, Director, Global Business Services , Asia Pacific, Kimberly Clark
- Narendran V R, Head of HR, Technology, Standard Chartered Global Business Services
- Kurt Bergmans, Head of Global IT Service Operations, British Petroleum
- Jacob Jacob, Group Human Resources Officer, Columbia Asia Healthcare
- Seng Yue Yau, Head of IT Global Business Services and Regional Corporate IT, British American Tobacco
- Yasmin Mohd Ramzi, FCMA, CGMA, CA(M), Head Service Delivery, Tenaga Nasional Berhad GBS
- Adib Kheireddine, Global Process Owner Director, Global Business Services, Celestica
- Chin Kuang Kim, Vice President of Finance, Global Business Services, Jabil Circuit
- Raj Chaudhuri, Director, CFN, Global Services Group, American Express
- Andras Brueckner, Managing Director, Global Finance Shared Services Organization Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur, BASF Asia-Pacific Service Centre Sdn. Bhd.
- Ken Tan, Vice President - Digital Process Improvement, Ambank
- Chan Hoon Chuah, Vice President, HR for Global Functions, AP, DHL
- Joyce Wong, Regional HR Director, International SOS
- Chella Pandian, HR Director, MSD
- Kingston Seet, General Manager, GBS Malaysia, BT
- Nancy Cassiere, Head, Business Service Centre KL, GSK
- Ryan Kidd, Director, Schlumberger Business Support
- Dr. Patricia Francis, C.A. (M), ACCA (UK), Head of SBS Kuala Lumpur Center | Integration and Transition China Asia JPAC Lead, Sanofi Business Services (SBS) Malaysia, Business Transformation
- Gark CheeJin, Senior Director Controller, Managing Director Malaysia, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Zulaifah Abdul Ghani, Head - Centre of Excellence; Country Finance lead - Malaysia & Indonesia, Luxasia
- Saeed Al Mabrouk, Head of Strategic Human Resources Development, Abunayyan Holdings
- Alex Tan, Head of Business Operations, CBRE
- Roaida Abdullah, Group IT and Digital, TM
- Joydeep Guha, Global Finance Shared Services (FSS) Leader, McDermott International Inc.
- Sudhir Kumar, Head of HR Operations - East Asia, Nokia
- Sunthar Maniam, Senior Director of Group IT infrastructure, DKSH Corporate Shared Services Center
- Carina Lim, Director of APAC Finance Shared Services, Hitachi Vantara
- Ruba Kanagamany, Head of Asia Payroll Operations, Shell Malaysia
- Nick Tesselaar, Head of HR Services, Global Asset Services, BHP
- Madeleine Roach, Head of Global Business Services Asia-Pacific, AstraZeneca
: 17 November 2020
Main Conference: 18-19 November 2020
Post-Conference Site Tours: 20 November 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueGrand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
160, Bukit Bintang Street, Bukit Bintang , 55100
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaWebsite
: +603 2117 4888Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.