This Summit has been postponed: After careful consideration, we are postponing Fixed Income Leaders
Summit 2020. The health, safety and well-being of our attendees,
partners and employees is paramount, and this is the only action that is
within our power in order to make sure you remain healthy and safe
during these uncertain times. Rescheduling this event will allow us to
deliver the Fixed Income Leaders Summit experience that you are
accustomed to, in a safe environment
Build a World Class Fixed Income Division
Want to learn how the greatest minds in fixed income are leveraging new data and technology innovations to best respond to new market trends and gain a competitive edge?
The leading buy side driven fixed income conference will attract over 900 leaders representing the 'who is who' from the full value chain- key regulators, buy side, sell side, trading platforms, data and technology partners.
With half of the attendees representing the biggest names on the buy side, this is quite simply THE only meeting place to benchmark with the best and shape the future of your industry.
Why Is The Fixed Income Leaders Summit A Must-Attend?
The premier buy side meeting place:
"The buy side come out in force - by far the best platform to generate quality leads" - Sean Dzugan, Head of US Buy Side Sales, London Stock Exchange Group
The Ultimate Benchmarking Opportunity:
"Truly addresses the fixed income challenges facing the buy side; an excellent way to learn how my peers are tackling them" - Brian Mandirola, Head of Trading, Hartford Investment Management Company
An Open, Interactive Programme:
"The perfect selection of topics delivered actionable solutions to address the biggest fixed income challenges facing the buy side" - Anthony Cucinotta, Head of Trading, Capital Advisors Group
Be Inspired. Learn From.
- Richard Lacaille, Global Chief Investment Officer, State Street Global Advisors
- Des Gallacher, Chief Technology Officer, Eaton Vance
- Kevin Rauseo, Head of Credit Trading, AQR Capital
- Christopher Coccoluto, Head of Investment Grade Bond Trading, Manulife Investment Management
- Neal Rayner, Head of US Fixed Income Trading, Janus Henderson Investors
- Stefano Pasquali, Managing Director, Head of Liquidity Research, BlackRock
- Tracy Rucker-Wilson, Head of US Fixed Income Derivatives, Vanguard
- Rich Mazzella, Deputy Head of Global Fixed Income and Commodities, Millennium Management
- Ray Uy, Global Head of Fixed Income, Invesco
- Maria Ma, Head of Fixed Income & International Equity Manager Selection & Portfolio Construction, Lincoln Financial Group
- Ritirupa Samanta, Head of Systematic Fixed Income and Currency Strategy, GMO
- Kathy A. Jones, Senior Vice President - Fixed Income, Charles Schwab and Co
Buy Side Only Innovation Day: Monday June 8th 2020
Main Conference: Tuesday June 9th 2020 - Wednesday June 10th
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueOmni Nashville Hotel
250 Fifth Avenue South, 37203
for full travel and access information.
Should you require accommodation for the duration of Fixed Income Leaders Summit 2020, we have arranged an exclusive preferential rate with Omni Nashville of $295 plus taxes per night for single/double occupancy. To book please click here to be directed to the hotel website.
Plus, as part of the Omni's Say Goodnight To Hunger, Omni Hotels & Resorts will make a donation to Feeding America that helps provide one meal to an American Family in need for every completed stay at the hotel during FILS. Omni is committed to helping the local communities so these donations will directly benefit food banks in the 42 communities where Omni Hotels & Resorts'60 properties operate. For each completed stay at Omni Nashville during FILS, Omni will donate one meal to a family in need.
We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.
Please note; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.