Note: This event was originally planned for 8-10 June in Nashville, TN, USA and has now been rescheduled
New date: 8-10 December, 2020 in Washington, DC, USA
Build a World Class Fixed Income Division
Want to learn how the greatest minds in fixed income are leveraging new data and technology innovations to best respond to new market trends and gain a competitive edge?
The leading buy side driven fixed income conference will attract over 900 leaders representing the 'who is who' from the full value chain- key regulators, buy side, sell side, trading platforms, data and technology partners.
Do not miss your only opportunity in the year to benchmark with leading buy side heads and market innovators on how to build a world-class trading and investment business to succeed in times of market stress and volatility.
Why Is The Fixed Income Leaders Summit A Must-Attend?
The premier buy side meeting place:
"The buy side come out in force - by far the best platform to generate quality leads" - Sean Dzugan, Head of US Buy Side Sales, London Stock Exchange Group
The Ultimate Benchmarking Opportunity:
"Truly addresses the fixed income challenges facing the buy side; an excellent way to learn how my peers are tackling them" - Brian Mandirola, Head of Trading, Hartford Investment Management Company
An Open, Interactive Programme:
"The perfect selection of topics delivered actionable solutions to address the biggest fixed income challenges facing the buy side" - Anthony Cucinotta, Head of Trading, Capital Advisors Group
Be Inspired. Learn From.
- Richard Lacaille, Global Chief Investment Officer, State Street Global Advisors
- Des Gallacher, Chief Technology Officer, Eaton Vance
- Kevin Rauseo, Head of Credit Trading, AQR Capital
- Christopher Coccoluto, Head of Investment Grade Bond Trading, Manulife Investment Management
- Neal Rayner, Head of US Fixed Income Trading, Janus Henderson Investors
- Stefano Pasquali, Managing Director, Head of Liquidity Research, BlackRock
- Tracy Rucker-Wilson, Head of US Fixed Income Derivatives, Vanguard
- Rich Mazzella, Deputy Head of Global Fixed Income and Commodities, Millennium Management
- Ray Uy, Global Head of Fixed Income, Invesco
- Maria Ma, Head of Fixed Income & International Equity Manager Selection & Portfolio Construction, Lincoln Financial Group
- Ritirupa Samanta, Head of Systematic Fixed Income and Currency Strategy, GMO
- Kathy A. Jones, Senior Vice President - Fixed Income, Charles Schwab and Co
Buy Side Only Innovation Day: 8th December
Main Conference: 9th - 10th December
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
VenueOmni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St NW, 20008
Washington, DC, USAAccommodation
Should you require accommodation for the duration of Fixed Income Leaders Summit 2020, we have arranged an exclusive preferential rate with Omni Shoreham Hotel of $179 plus taxes per night for single/double occupancy for the 7th - 9th December. To book please click here
to be directed to the hotel website.
We would advise you book sooner rather than later as rooms are offered on a first come, first served basis.Please note
; we do not take responsibility either for reserving your room or for any subsequent cancellation.