We are introducing live streaming services in view of the coronavirus situaiton. Join the Future Workplace Asia 2020 live online, without travelling down to the event site.
Designing Next Generation Workplace for Improved Enterprise Collaboration, Value Creation and Workplace Excellence
As work becomes increasingly 'borderless', modern offices will need to evolve towards a more agile, connected and digital workplace. Beyond just mindsets, workplace transformation requires organisations to rethink business models, real estate structures, operating systems and technology infrastructures to stay ahead of the curve.
Join us at Future Workplace Asia Summit 2020
, to be held in Singapore on 21-22 April 2020, to zoom in on how the nature of work and workplace are changing in Asia. Featuring case studies, insightful panels, interactive group discussions and topical workshops, join us to re-assess your workplace strategy on building next-generation workplaces to drive Workplace Excellence, Enterprise Collaboration and Value Creation.
2020 Key Conference Themes
- Adopting agile and flexible corporate real estate strategies to meet changing business needs
- Rethinking workplace designs and space utilisation to boost workplace productivity
- Using employee-centric workplace design to attract and retain multi-generational talent
- Establishing a Connected Digital Infrastructure to Promote Mobility and Accessibility
Why Should You Attend?
- Peer-to-peer benchmarking and learning for workplace, real estate, facilities and design leaders
- Gain latest insights on evolving workplace technologies such as AI and IoT to enhance connectivity
- Find latest thinking for new, effective ways of working and raising employee engagement and agility
- Improve your digital workplace adoption and efficiency
- Learn effective transitions to automation and new ways of working
- Connie Ang, Director, Strategy and Planning & Centre Director, FutureNow Innovation Centre, Singtel
- Prescott Gaylord, Head of Sustainability, Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Administration, DBS Bank
- Mok Weng Yeong, Global Corporate Real Estate & Facility Management Leader, Novartis
- Michael Condoleon, Director, Real Estate Asset Management - Asia Pacific, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jeroen Lubbers, Director, Global Workplace - Asia Pacific, JUUL Labs
- Salleh Anuar, Principle Consultant for Organisational Development & Change Management, Civil Service College
- Joo Kiak Ang, Country Lead Real Estate - Asia Pacific, Philips
- Paul Seow, Workplace Transformation Lead, Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- Roland Felber, Head of Facility Management - Asia Pacific, Avaloq
- Ana Lourdes Allado, Head of Corporate Real Estate Services - Asia Pacific, Diageo
- Tomas Melisko, Head of Symbiosy - Digital Workspace Experience, HB Reavis
- Alp Altun, Chief Transformation Officer - Asia Pacific, Allianz SE
- Abhinav Singhal, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer - Asia Pacific, Thyssenkrupp
- Vivek Iyyani, Millennial Speaker & Author of "Empowering Millennials", Millennial Minds
- Devyani Vaishampayan, 'Future of Work ' Digital Innovation Specialist | Managing Partner, The HR Tech Partnership
: 20 April 2020Main Conference
: 21-22 April 2020
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.