We are going digital. The first online event dedicated to the FSRU industry.
Commercialising FSRUs: LNG-to-Power, Improved Project Economics & Optimal Financing Structures
The rise in global LNG demand has led to the increased commercial viability of FSRUs
. With current pipelines of 42 to 62 proposed import projects utilizing FSRU
facilities, the market has shifted its focus on towards gas-to-power projects with an emphasis on robust FSRU
financing and contracting structures.
Returning this June and for the very first time, FSRU World Congress
is going fully ONLINE.
Bringing together stakeholders across the floating regasification value chain - power and utility companies, oil and gas operators, FSRU
contractors and solution providers - to explore solution-oriented discussions on innovative strategies to maximise the potential of the dynamic FSRU
- Participate in Asia's Only Dedicated FSRU Event, bringing together global industry players from the entire value chain
- Gain Market Intelligence on FSRU with more than 40 projects forecasting to come online
- Hear Updates on Existing Projects and Gain Insights on FSRU Project Delivery from Development, Execution through to Operations
- Explore How You Can Further Commercialise FSRUs through new opportunities in FSRPUs, FSUs, FRUs and Small-Scale FSRUs
- Learn how to anchor FSRU Demand through Gas-to-Power Projects to facilitate robust FSRU growth
2020 Summit Themes:
- LNG Industry Outlook & FSRU Orderbooks
- Upcoming Project & Market Hotspots
- Commercialising FSRUs with Successful Financing Models and Contracting Terms
- Monetising Gas to Power FSRUs
- Utilizing FSRUs for the LNG Small & Medium-Scale Market
- Cost-Effective FSRU Technologies and Solutions in FSRU Design & Build
- Leveraging FSRPUs, FSUs, FRUs and Small-Scale FSRUs
- FSRU Operating Efficiencies Optimisation
- Tony Heffernan, Head of Operations-FSRU & LNG,, Pardus Energy
- Dr. Arunas Molis, Klaipeda LNG Director, AB Klaipedos Nafta
- Parth Jindal, Managing Director, Hoegh LNG Asia Pte.Ltd
- Shinsuke Umada, General Manager, FSRU & LNG Solutions, MOL (Asia Oceania)
- Mangesh Patankar, Director - Gas & LNG Consulting, Wood Mackenzie
- Kjell Wouters, Projects Development Manager, EXMAR Infrastructure
- Xi Nan, Vice President of Gas and Power Markets Rystad Energy
- Dindo Abueg, Co-Head of Project Finance, Asia Pacific, Korea Development Bank
- Mr Melvin Gwee, Director - Infrastructure Finance, Natixis Bank Singapore
- Siddhartha Shrivastava, Head of Energy & Natural Resources - Asia, Global Structured Finance, Investment Banking Dept., Asia, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Jeesun Han, Energy Project Team Lead, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Nibong Ungkurapinan, Chief of Civil and Coastal Engineering Department - FSRU Project, Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
- Paramdeep Singh, FSRU Project Development Manager, GasLog
- Mr Deokki Kim, Project Manager, Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isabel Chatterton, Regional Industry Director of Infrastructure and Natural Resources - Asia Pacific, International Finance Corporation
- Nazery Khalid, Head, Planning & Development, Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Bhd
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.