The forum covers all aspects of Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Solar PV
and its impact towards solar energy optimization, as well as discussing challenges associated with managing these Solar PV assets
. Key among the topics to cover includes Solar PV
O&M Best Practices, Future of Solar PV Asset Optimization, Driving Down Maintenance Costs, Solar Panel Cleaning, Performance Optimization. Harnessing the power data intelligence and the potential of digital innovation to drive growth.
It's a meeting that should never be missed for any reason. It provides an avenue for the solar industry experts and professionals to exchange knowledge and experiences. The sessions are set up to be interactive for all attendees to get actively involved.
We ask that you use this chance to update your existing industry knowledge, network with leading industry professionals and many other business opportunities!
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this insightful gathering as it promises to be value adding experience for industry players and practitioners.
Solar PV Asset Optimization Forum - Meeting Summary:
- 2 days - Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Solar PV Asset Optimization Forum - Discussions and Topics:
- Future of Solar PV Asset Optimization-The Technology Impact and Lessons Learned
- Developing a Predictive Maintenance Strategy
- Digital Twins for Solar PV
- Securing Asset Integrity in Solar PV Operations
- Using Drones as a Solar PV Tool
- Solar Plant O&M Optimization- Improving Performance and Reliability
- Solar PV: Innovation and Automation
- Strategies and Methodologies in Solar plant operation
- Identifying effective ways of Solar PV utilization
- Challenges involved in managing the Solar PV Assets
- And many other interesting topics
Key Learning Benefits
- Understanding and addressing the key drivers of inaccuracy in plant performance assessment and how these affect forecast production
- In-depth knowledge about optimization techniques
- Insight about core techniques involved in solar pv optimization, thus acting as an ingredient for brand loyalty facilitation, cost reduction and sale boost
- Identifying key potentials of solar PV compared to other forms of renewable energy
- Discover the new techniques that are being developed to analyse the performance of solar plants
- Constantinos Peonides, Director, Alectris
- Hannes Langenhan, Senior Expert PV Revamping/Repowering, BayWa r.e.
- Massimiliano Pili, Head of Engineering & Construction, Encavis AG
- Antonio Alcaro, UK Portfolio Manager, ReneSola Ltd
- Bernhard Schuetz, Head of Utility Services, SMA Solar Technology AG
- Dr KT Tan, Technical Director, Viridian Solar
- Rafael Narezzi, Global Head of IT and Transformation, WiseEnergy
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.