Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19, this event has now become online only and will be virtual
We are proud to announce that the inaugural Military PNT conference
(VIRTUAL/ONLINE ACCESS ONLY), taking place on the 19th and 20th October 2020.
With projections estimating that a 30-day GPS outage could cost US industry $45bn, the need for robust, resilient and secure PNT
is a mission imperative for commanders across the Air Force, Army and Navy.
This takes added importance at a time when the Galileo constellation is starting to reach full operating capability, as GPS Block III satellites are set to be launched to keep the constellation functioning, and the UK is exploring Galileo alternatives in the wake of its leaving the European Union. There is a clear and pressing need for national militaries, industry partners and allied nations to come together and discuss how the Global Navigation Satellite Systems will be developed and employed.
With an anticipated 120+ attendees, 6 hours of networking and an extensive exhibition space, this year's conference will be an important forum to engage key players in this essential domain.
Key reasons to attend:
- Military briefings from the US DoD comprehensively covering GPS and NTS-3 programmes: highlighting the present and future of US PNT
- Hear about a diverse array of topics including PNT resilience, legal frameworks, case study analysis on GNSS outages and warfighter navigation requirements
- Understand how the UK's Positioning, Navigation and Timings landscape will look in a post-Galileo environment
- Engage with senior military and industry leaders to understand the warfighters needs for operating in degraded and denied environments with resilient PNT and explore capabilities showcased within a dedicated exhibition hall.
Our Virtual Conference Platform will deliver the following benefits:
- Live and On Demand speaker content: Get access to the latest strategies and case studies from your market place online!
- Network with all the event attendees: Connect, see who’s attending, chat and share contact details with all online delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Exhibit a Virtual Booth: You can pack your customized booth full of documents, videos and even show who is manning the booth during the event and hosting meetings
- Host & Join Meetings & Socials: Join preferred speaking sessions, host you own meetings and even a virtual Networking social, with in built Zoom functionality
Expert Speakers Include:
- Lieutenant Colonel Tim Vasen, Space SME, C4ISR & Space Branch, Joint Airpower Competence Centre (JAPCC)
- Commander Giancarlo Melicchio, Chief of GNSS Section, italian Defence General Staff
- Lieutenant Colonel Stephen Toth, Commander, 2nd Space Operations Squadron, Us Air Force
- Squadron Leader Mark Lynch, Beyond Line Of Sight Desk Offi cer & SO2 SATCOM and PNT, UK Strategic Command, UK MoD
- Professor Bryn James, Senior Fellow - Physical Sciences Group, Dstl*
- Dr Pierluigi Mancini, NAVISP Programme Manager, Directorate of Navigation, european space Agency
- Dr John Burke, Program Manager, Microsystems Technology Offi ce MTO, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)*
- Mr Jean-Pierre Diris, Head of Department, Navigation and Telecommunication, national Centre for space studies (Cnes)
- Mr Arlen Biersgreen, Program Manager, Navigation Technology Satellite 3 (NTS-3), AFRL, Us Air Force
- Ms Marina Ballanger, Technical Authority PNT, DGA*
- Dr ingo Baumann, Attorney at Law & Partner, BhO Legal
- Dr Robert Weber, Head of Satellite Geodesy Research Group & AUSPRO Lead, tU-vienna & FFG
- Dr Ivan Petrunin, Lecturer in Digital Signal Processing for Autonomous Systems, Cranfi eld University
- Dr Sarang Thombre, Research Manager & Research Group Leader, Navigation and Positioning, Finnish Geospatial Research institute FGi
- Mr Alexander Rugamer, Group Manager Specialized GNSS Receivers,Fraunhofer institute for integrated Circuits iis
- Mr Rasmus Flytkjaer, Associate Director, Space, London economics
- Ms Aureline Borel, Permanent Representative, Galileo Services
- Mr Johnathon Caldwell, Vice President Navigation Systems, Lockheed Martin Space
- Dr Leon Lobo, Project Manager, national Physical Laboratory
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.