Most of the education institutes realize that the education sector is becoming more competitive in the digital age. The educators and education institutes are adopting digital technologies, methodologies and mindsets to transform their operations, teaching and learning to improve learning experience and business outcomes.
The Eduweek Asia 2020 featuring the key events on Student Recruitment & Marketing, Next Generation Learning Spaces & E- Learning to aid the education institutes to improve their overall business operations and student experience.
Student Recruitment & Marketing AsiaThe student recruitment, admissions and marketing leaders from K12 and higher education will share their proven case studies on harnessing CRM, digital marketing innovations, data analytic, ROI metrics and strategic partnerships to maximise marketing dollars for successful student recruitment.
Next Generation Learning Spaces- K12 ( Day 1)The learning space managers from K12 will share how they creates the learning spaces that promote younger kid’s learning. They will also share how they redesign the classroom with flexible layout, furniture, technologies to create various learning spaces to be more interactive and how mobile devices and games as part of the learning experiences.
Next Generation Learning Spaces – Higher Education (Day 2)The participants will be able to explore the innovative best practice methodology & tools in revamping higher education’s learning spaces design development. They will also learn how to create learning space projects such as interactive white-boards, tablets, AR/VR technology, projectors and etc. They will gain insights on how to evaluate the use of technology in existing physical learning spaces for adult learners.
E Learning AsiaThe E learning, digital learning, innovation leaders from K12 and higher education will share best strategy to transform into digital learning for better teaching & learning outcomes. They will share their stories on designing the digital learning experience by integrating pedagogy and new learning management technologies effectively.
Student Recruitment & Marketing Asia 2020 - Speakers
- Charlie Pybus, Head of International Student Recruitment, University of Bristol
- Martin Hookham-Simms, Head of International Office, University of Sussex
- Daren Kang, Deputy Director- Nanyang Business School, Graduate Studies, Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Richard Follett, Associate Vice President, University of Sussex
Next Generation Learning Spaces 2020 (K12) - Speakers
- Chris Beingessner, Middle School Deputy Principal, Singapore American School
- Melissa Maria, Principal, Global Indian International School
- Jon Filer, Technology Specialists, Tanglin Trust School
Next Generation Learning Spaces 2020 (Higher Ed) - Speakers
- Dinesh Paikeday, Director, Learning Environments, University of New South Wales
- Dr. Kumaran Rajaram, Senior Lecturer & Course Chair, Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University
- Glen O'Grady, Director of Academic and Student Services, RMIT University (Vietnam)
- Dr. Michael James Keppell, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Learning and Teaching, Taylor’s University
- Dr. Seow Poh Sun, Associate Professor of Accounting (Education) ; Associate Dean (Teaching and Curriculum) - School of Accountancy, Singapore Management University
E-Learning Asia 2020- Speakers
- Bob Fox, Academic Lead Curriculum, The University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Nachamma Sockalingam, Assistant Director, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Michael Sankey, Director, Learning Transformations, Griffith University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.