Note: This event was originally planned for 24-26 August 2020 in Brussels, Belgium and has now been rescheduled
New Date: 18-20 May, 2021
To join us this year online register here
LEAN. GLOBAL. END TO END.
You can't get a drug to market without a clinical trial
. You can't run a clinical trial
without product supply.
We understand that your role is critical in ensuring the on time and efficient development of the next life saving drug and we know that this makes your time precious.
We value your time and know that when you take time out of the office your priority is taking home industry leading strategies, solutions and new networks to streamline your processes going forward. This is why our 2020 iteration will feature three jam packed days covering your end to end clinical supply chain
Everything you need, everyone you need to meet, all the solutions you need to implement - one forum.
The industry's most interactive and solution focused CTS forum
features deep dive workshops, live polls, panel debates, round table discussions and exclusive key note case studies to ensure that you leave with the know-how to transform your current clinical trial supply
If there is ONE Clinical Trial Supply conference
that you attend in 2020, make sure that it is this one.
What to expect
- Build a flexible communication and coordination strategy across your global network and providers to ensure effective end-to-end clinical trial management
- Scrutinise your implementation of direct to patient models to ensure that your patient centricity is more than just a buzz word and reflects the real needs and challenges of your patient community
- Go beyond your end-to-end clinical trial data collection and hear how advanced analytics, blockchain and AI can unblock your clinical pipeline and radically improve global supply efficiency for a lean and controlled trial network
- Ensure your IRT execution is fit for purpose, flexible and adaptive to your future trial focus with industry insights and unique case studies from 4G Clinical, N-Side and S-Clinica
- Discuss clinical trial data collection and utilisation to improve global supply efficiency, visibility and control from end to end
- Chart your transition to the 'clincial trial of the future' with our exclusive case studies looking into virtual clinical trial models with LEO Pharma and adaptive trial design with TEVA.
- Steven Jacobs, Board Chairman, Global Clinical Supplies Group
Early Confirmed 2020 Speakers Include:
- Luca Russo, VP Global Head Clinical Supply Chain, Janssen
- John Murray, Senior Director, Clinical Supply Chain Transformation, AstraZeneca
- Monica Paccione, Executive Director, Clinical Research and Development, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Buz Hillman, Associate Director, Clinical Supply Systems and Strategy, Janssen
- Tania Snioch, Director Healthcare, GS1 Global Office
- Rasmus Hogreffe, Head of Virtual Clinical Trials, LEO Innovation
- Bjoern Rath, Independent Supply Chain Consultant & Sr. Economics Lecturer, GS1
- Robin Marcus, Chief Strategy Officer, Global Care
- Peter Rutherford, Global Medical Lead Orphan Unit, Vifor Pharma
- Alexandra Tsioni, Clinical Supply Chain Study Lead, Teva Pharmaceuticals - pending final confirmation
- Lindsey Marshall, Senior manager, Clinical Logistics, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Natalie Balanovsky, JIT Manufacturing Solutions Manager, Almac
- Jan Pieter Kappelle, Vice President, Strategy, 4G Clinical
- Kamal Amin, Senior Clinical Supplies Manager, Fujifilm Kyowa Kirin Biologics
- Irena Seredina, Executive Director, S-Clinica
- Maria Kuthning, Global Clinical Operations Executive, Former Head of Global Clinical Trial Logistics, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Sebastien Coppe, Head of Consulting Group, N-Side
- Cathy Molohan, Parkinson's Advocate, .
- Bernard Jaucot, Director Strategic Solution, Global Clinical Supplies (GCS, PPD
- Sarah Brown, Lead - Clinical Supplies Manager, Vectura
- Nigel Tomkinson, Director - Clinical Operations, ProQR
- Jorgen Rigtrup, Head of Clinical Trial Supplies, LEO Pharma
- Giovanni Marino, Senior Study Delivery Lead - Global Clinical Project Manager, GSK Vaccines
- Leon Dzivinsky, Vice President & Senior Legal Counsel, PRA Health Sciences
- Tom Ware, Senior Business Analyst, Celgene
- Juan Munoz-Pujol, VP of IRT/RTSM, Parexel
Pre Conference workshop and early registration
: Conference days
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Phone
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
: 32 2 710 80 00Accommodation
We have a number of discounted bedrooms available to book. Please click the link below to book, the bedroom rate is EUR199 plus EUR10 city tax including VAT per night. We encourage you to book your accommodation at your earliest to avoid disappointment:Book your group rate for IQPC / CTS 2020Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavour to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.