Ready for 2020?Our second Intelligent Automation Canada event in 2019 was another success, bringing together the cream of the crop of automation executives from leading Canadian companies like Polaris Transport, Manulife, and Royal Bank of Canada, among others. Amongst a myriad of other things, we learned that Intelligent Automation doesn't have to mean a reduction in headcount. It can mean freeing up employees’ time for analytical or customer-facing roles. It can mean building a more engaged workforce who get excited by the thought of redeploying mundane, repetitive tasks.
The 3rd Annual Intelligent Automation Canada program, May 27-29th in Toronto, will once again be the go to location for Canadian automation leaders looking to jump-start, scale up, or reboot their automation initiatives. Learning doesn't happen in a vacuum, and neither does a successful automation initiative. At this event, you'll get both the learning and the tools to achieve your automation goals.
Whether you've attended over the last two years, or will join us for the first time in 2020, prepare yourself for a brand new experience.
2019 Speakers Included:
- Karl Martineau, Chief Information Officer, Legal Aid Ontario
- Tanya Taylor, Business Manager of Global Technology & Operations Procurement, Bank of America
- Roderick Kaleho, Director Security & Risk, Cargill
- Josue Batista, Managing Director, Josue Batista Managing Director and Co-Founder - Pittsburgh CDX International Speaker and creator of "What and Why First" Pittsburgh CDX
- Nadia De Villa, VP Head of Digital Transformation & Business Development, Manulife
- Ash Dhupar, Chief Analytics Officer, Publishers Clearing House
- Ajinkya Kulkarni, Senior Director, Data Science at Scale, DN, RBC (Royal Bank of Canada)
- Jekaterina Novikova PhD, Director of Machine Learning, WinterLight Labs
- Steven James Wilson, VP, Information Systems & Information Technology, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Dave Brajkovich, Chief Technology Officer, Polaris Transport
- Mark Davison, Partner & Global Lead, Information Services Group (ISG)
- Yuri Lawryshyn, Associate Professor, University of Toronto
- Beth Bourg, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Fortress IQ
- Francesco Corea, Tech Evangelist, Axilo
- Ebram Ayad, Senior Manager, Robotic Automation & AI Initiatives, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
- Sung Kim, Senior Manager, Smart Process Automation, BMO Financial
- Carolyn Van, Co-Founder, Director, Program Design, Canada Learning Code, DIG Community Lab + Innovation Hub
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Accommodation
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
More information to follow...Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel's website link provided.