Efficiencies in operations and maintenance (O&M) offer potential to achieve significant cost savings as it accounts for around 20% - 30% of overall offshore wind farm costs. This effectively calls for the digitization of the offshore wind to achieve the required optimization to enhance continuous maintenance of the offshore wind and assets. One of such recent innovation, is "Digital Twin" has been developed to improve the operations and maintenance of offshore wind farms by combining real-world turbine operating data with numerical modelling, to improve understanding and enable a risk-based approach to maintenance activities, thereby reducing unplanned activities, improving health and safety and reducing costs.Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance Forum
has been put together to carefully explore how industry experts can leverage the large amounts of data generated by our offshore wind farms to introduce cost saving efficiencies to offshore wind O&M
operations. The Forum showcases the best strategies and practices in Offshore wind technology design, operation, maintenance and safety in order to optimize reliability, accessibility, and vessel deployment costs.Offshore Wind Operation and Maintenance Forum
brings together expert and professionals in Offshore wind, Renewable energy, Offshore O&M and Green energy with the sole aim to identify key solutions to the challenges associated with O&M Wind Offshore. The event is aimed to effectively Highlight the core benefits in the effective maintenance of Offshore wind Turbines, Discover the mechanics of the clean energy production technology, Offshore O&M cost and risk reduction strategies and finally Identify future O&M innovation.
It is also scheduled to provide participants with the tools to manage and handle issues involving maintenance and operation (O&M) of Offshore wind and Wind turbines.
The forum will offer an ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industries and making the most of offshore wind technologies. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this insightful gathering as it promises to be value adding experience for industry players and practitioners.
Offshore Wind O&M Forum - Meeting Summary
- 2 days - Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Offshore Wind O&M Forum - Topics and Discussions
- Offshore Wind O&M - Driving Down Maintenance Costs
- Offshore Wind O&M in the Era of Digitalization
- Digital Twin and IoT for Offshore Wind O&M
- Predicting Maintenance to Maximize O&M Performance
- Drones for Offshore Wind O&M
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS) for Wind Asset
- Challenges in Optimizing Wind Asset and Life Extension
- Servitization and Digital Innovations in Offshore Wind O&M
- Lifetime Extension of Wind Turbine through Smart Maintenance and Digitalization
- Offshore Wind O&M Cost and Risk Reduction Strategies
Key Learning Benefits
- Learn about the cost and risk reduction strategies associated with effective wind operation and management
- Insight on the improved and new solutions for the operation and management of offshore turbines
- Review of cost estimates for offshore wind power compared to the onshore wind power and the conventional power
- Benefit from deep ocean extensive experience on O&M planning for subsea integrity
- Learn on ways of how innovations can help reduce the cost and risk of offshore wind
- How the cost of offshore wind can be lowered via the changes in the design of the wind turbine
- Approaches in using big data concepts in O&M inspection, monitoring and repair solutions
- Learn on ways of how data analytics can help in drawing down O&M cost, risk and optimization of wind farm operation and maintenance
- Gain insight on predictive maintenance, life extension and asset optimization
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.