EV Charging Infrastructure
will bring together leading utilities, grid operators, regulators, investors, consultants, OEMs, charging equipment suppliers, and solutions providers to help shape the future of the e-mobility and car-sharing fleet management space in Europe.
Reliable grid connectivity is the key to build adequate EV charging infrastructure
. The demand for and load profile of EV charge points have implications for the grid. Are utilities and grid operators ready? The conference will have a dedicated session to discuss the impact of EVs on power grid planning, operations and security.
This event will also help you understand the regulatory requirements and standards for building EV charge points in the major European countries. It will provide an opportunity to understand the role governments and private investors can play in building a charging infrastructure. Besides, it will provide insights into the expectations of leading EV manufacturers, fleet operators and public transport authorities.
Get actively engaged in the discussion and create meaningful cooperation with the best international professionals in Europe and beyond!
Join Vice Presidents, Presidents, CEO, Managing Directors, Electrification Directors, Global Business Development Directors, Heads of eMobility/Smart Mobility, Heads of Departments, Team/Project Leaders and other senior- and middle-level decision-makers in the discussion on the development of the robust charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
EV Charging Infrastructure Meeting Summary
- 2 Days - Case Studies, Panel Discussions, Interactive Round Table Discussions, Site Tour, Networking and Experience Exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry Leading Companies, Thought Leaders
- Attendees - Limited Number, High-level Participation
Key Topics & Discussions:
- The Evolution of EV Charging Infrastructure
- An Overview of European EV Charging Infrastructure Landscape
- The Future of EV with V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast Charging
- Testing and Certifying EV Charging Infrastructure
- EV Charging Business Models and B2B Pricing between MSP & CPO
- Embracing Artificial Intelligence to Drive EV Growth
- EV Charging Developments: Range Anxiety
- Regulatory Framework and Financing Opportunities and Challenges Facing EV Charging Infrastructure
- Smart and Fast Charging of Electric Vehicles
- Cyber and IT Security for Charging Infrastructure
- Insights on Interoperability Issues and Reliability of Charging Infrastructure
Key Learning Benefits
- You will learn how to overcome the challenges and understand the opportunities in building a charging infrastructure network and vehicle electrification
- You will gain insight on how to redefine infrastructure needs in order to fit electric powered vehicles
- You will learn how to scale a profitable charging network according to user needs
- You will share best practices & experiences from different European countries
- You will examine the right approach to EV charging business
- You will learn how to overcome the challenges in the operation of a fast or ultra-fast charging network
- You will have gain insight on how to build an efficient and viable EV charging infrastructure in Europe
- Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General, AVERE-The European Association for Electromobility
- Marissa Galizia, Head of the Product Portfolio for Europe, ChargePoint
- Niall Hogan, Head of eMobility, ESB
- Gabriel Samuelsson, Consultant Wireless Charging Electric Propulsion Systems, CEVT
- Nicolas Schottey, Program Director EV Battery & Charging Infrastructure, RENAULT
- Tomas Chmelik, Head of Department E/MOBILITA, CEZ, a.s.
- Quentin Maitre, Electric Vehicles Smartcharging Strategy & Marketing Leader, EDF
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.