The Digital Identity and Access Management Forum
will offer an ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industries and making the most of banking technologies.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this insightful gathering as it promises to be value adding experience for industry players and practitioners.
- Digital Identity and Access Management Forum Meeting Summary
- 2 days - Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers - Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees - limited number high-level participation
Digital Identity and Access Management Forum: Key Topics & Discussions
- Digital Identities on Blockchain Enable Individuals and Business to Fully Control Their Identity
- Building a Digital Onboarding for a Digital Bank
- Challenges and Opportunities for Identity in Open BankingCybercrime and the Darknet - Protecting Identity in the Digital Age
- Digital Identity for Small & Medium Size Enterprises (SME's)
- How is CIAM Critical to Bank's Digital Transformation?
- Enabling Superior Cross-channel User Experience - A Challenge for Identity Management
- Building a Shared Utility for Digital Identity. A Case Study for Financial Services Industry
- Digital Transformation Journey of Banking and Financial Services (BFS)
Learn from practical case studies:
- Royal Bank of Scotland identifying digital transformation journey of banking and financial services.
- RedwoodBank discussing Digital Identity for SME's.
- Deutsche Kreditbank explaining how to do segregation of duties on enterprise business process level
- Accenture uncovering role of identity and access management in cloud migrations and cloud first strategies.
- REYL & Cie studying the combined future of digital finance and sustainability.
- BNP Paribas revisiting IAM basics to get them right
- Zagrebacka banka addressing AI in mobile and enterprise management application
Key Learning Benefits
- Opening your network to customers, partners, suppliers, contractors and, of course, employees by increasing efficiency and lowering operating costs.
- Allowing a company to extend access to its information systems across a variety of on-premises applications, mobile apps, and SaaS tools without compromising security.
- Driving collaboration throughout your organization, enhancing productivity, employee satisfaction, research and development, and, ultimately, revenue.
- Decreasing the number of help-desk calls to IT support teams regarding password resets.
- Increasing security and reducing risk.
- Facilitating the reliable implementation of organizational and procedural changes of any scope by rapid, centralized control of access rights across the company.
- Assessing access risk, immediately identifying issues and taking the corresponding security measures in a dynamic system landscape with constantly changing access rights.
- Krunoslav Ris, Head of Enterprise Management Application (EMA) Development, Zagrebacka banka
- Roman Stammes, Digital Expert, Commerzbank AG
- Stephan Wolf, CEO, Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF)
- Neil Cobbold, Chief Operating Officer, PayProp
- Mortiz Anders, Senior Manager, PwC
- Micheal Harriman, Senior Advisor - Information Technology, RedwoodBank
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.